Welcome to Gaia! ::

Possible?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 15, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

Ok, would this not be the perfect time for the gaian battle system implication? Think about it, Gambino's empire returns to its former glory and so he once again becomes the most powerful man in Gaia. Now the Von Helson's retaliate and so corporate war begins. However it passes the level of corporate war and becomes a true war. Then upon entering a thread based on the topic a screen comes up asking you to do one simple thing, "Chose Your Side" with three options "Gambino", "Von Helsons", or "Neutral/Undecided (in which case you will be able to affiliate yourself later)". Then upon chosing a side, something happens, you now have new items in your inventory. You now have the Uniform of the army of which you are affiliated to plus another item, something that resembles a donation letter. Upon opening the letter it give you the option to choose a weapon (there would be different weapons for each side of the war), and so the war shall be carried out via the battle system. So what do you think? Sound possible?
Doubtful.

THough if it did, I'd side with Gambino in a second.
I love your idea!! Your the only person in witch i have read that makes sence!!!!
Excellant idea...
I love that idea too! That would be so cool! whee
Thank you all
wish it....but wont get it...... is my view.... however nice it would be..... I think the world will have to grow a bit......take the american civil war for example......their has to be a heated inviroment first.....then it slowly builds up to that point.......with clearly defined sides and a bigger reason than "this town aint big enough for the two of us"... though I could see gambino vrs the sisters in some spagetti western...
It's good...But I would never side. Gambino and the Von Helson twins are evil. Both of 'em.
--Marie--Wolf--Demon--
It's good...But I would never side. Gambino and the Von Helson twins are evil. Both of 'em.

Yet you wear the G-Pin? I side with Gambino 100%

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Unlikely, but possible.
Hey! cool idea... xd and.,... what about if you die in the war? nothing happens??

Newbie Noob

That would be so awesome! YOU SHOULD LIKE WORK FOR GAIA AND MAKE UP IDEAS FER DEM.

No really. But I don't think that'll happen... I'm not seeing a lot of admin movement today.

But I might be wrong.
Dude, that would be so cool! I would choose Gambino over the VonSluts anyday.
I thought of a war a few weeks ago. It's possible, but won't happen any time soon. Story needs to develop more. To early for the sisters to end up dead or ran out of gaia. coming events will eventually lead up to a war when the battles system is released.(sometime after that released)
Wishful, but doubtful. I mean most of gaia has sided with Gambino. So if there was a war the Von Helsoons would be greatly outnumbered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff