Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why are the Anti-Gambino signs priced at and going for like thousands of gold in the marketplace when they are still available straight from the sisters at 500g each?
cause people think they can get gold from noobs, who dont' know where else to get them.

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
some people are greedy and are trying to swindle money from clueless noobs. 3nodding
*shakes head at the losers who actually BUY them (I saw one for like 55k!) without checking how much they are really worth*
your funny

Feline Cat

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Stuff like this is nothing new. The signs are new. That's all.
Yep. I say if you can make someone Gullible enough to buy it for that much, you deserve the money.

Frozen Sex Symbol

It worked for me. I sold a sign for 700gs and some poor person bought it. 200 profit. Not bad. ^_^
Because it's almost easter and they're trying to rid some sins off.
Deism
It worked for me. I sold a sign for 700gs and some poor person bought it. 200 profit. Not bad. ^_^

I love you.
Some people are just greedy bastards 3nodding
cuz theyre idoits,!

Shaggy Member

muhahahah!!!!

Sparkly Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Which makes no sense cause a n00b wouldn't have *that* much gold (well, for some of the prices).

I bought two, one to keep and one to sell later on when the sisters have stopped selling them.
some ppl are greedy bastards and the others are just plain idiots. Question Solved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff