Avalon 0.17994858611825 18.0% [ 70 ]
Flameborne 0.32390745501285 32.4% [ 126 ]
Hellspawn 0.19023136246787 19.0% [ 74 ]
None 0.09254498714653 9.3% [ 36 ]
Gold 0.2133676092545 21.3% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 389 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 >

Nerd

The items aren't really my style.Though I'm glad for those who've been begging for more mystical armor gear have finally gotten it.

Partying Fatcat

I don't like the items. They look a little cheap...

Peaceful Lunatic

I hadn't been interested in HoC so far, mostly because I'm not into card games. But, that book in Wyrmtail Sage is awesome! Will have to keep an eye on that one.

Magical Shoujo

I bought a few (or not...>.>; ) chance items and I got Dragoneye Savant twice and Keljana 3nodding I like dark fantasy armor type things.

Oh, and I like the Flameborne faction. Avalon looks...boring :I I like playing different types of games, mostly mmorpg, but I'll give card-type strategy games a shot.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Keljana doesn't have the "hoc" tag when searching for it...

Magical Kitten

I absolutely LOVE the pixeling style in these items. Everything looks so shiny and gorgeous and like actual armor (and NOT plastic!). The designs are lovely too. It really makes me want to play the game already! I love strategy based games and card games. HoC sounds right up my alley.

I'll probably end up choosing Avalon (because I am a sucker for the goody-two-shoes), but my favorite faction is Flameborn.

clarion's King

Super Model

tinyko
I absolutely LOVE the pixeling style in these items. Everything looks so shiny and gorgeous and like actual armor (and NOT plastic!).

Except for the fact that the one I really didn't want to look like plastic (Death Dealer), looks just like it. All the black look like toys.

Magical Kitten

Magus
tinyko
I absolutely LOVE the pixeling style in these items. Everything looks so shiny and gorgeous and like actual armor (and NOT plastic!).

Except for the fact that the one I really didn't want to look like plastic (Death Dealer), looks just like it. All the black look like toys.
I still think it looks lovely. Previously pretty much all armor poses were very flat/matte looking like the rest of the items, they didn't look like metal at all, rather like plastic.

I haven't been around any toys for a long while, so I tend to base my plastic vs not-plastic opinions on paints. cat_sweatdrop Oil paint is very rich and shiny, while acrylics (which are plastic-based) look very flat and almost rubberized.

clarion's King

Super Model

tinyko
I haven't been around any toys for a long while, so I tend to base my plastic vs not-plastic opinions on paints. cat_sweatdrop Oil paint is very rich and shiny, while acrylics (which are plastic-based) look very flat and almost rubberized.

Fair enough. Though I'd rather have something with a matte finish than a metallic one. If you compare Death Dealer's boots to Checkmate Void's boots, you'll see what I mean. You could say that Void is painted in acrylic, but doesn't look plastic at all to me.

Magical Kitten

Magus
tinyko

Fair enough. Though I'd rather have something with a matte finish than a metallic one. If you compare Death Dealer's boots to Checkmate Void's boots, you'll see what I mean. You could say that Void is painted in acrylic, but doesn't look plastic at all to me.
And Checkmate (both the original and Void) looks plastic to me, but I think it fits in with the rest of Gaia's items better, while Death Dealer will stick out unless you have more items with a similar metallic look. Its a give and take, I love the shiny items, but they are hard to work with.

Man-Hungry Flip-Flopper

Everything is hideous emotion_puke

Enduring Shapeshifter

I only like the hair in Battle Master, and maybe the gloves and leg mods.. but I don't feel like fighting greedy venders and ending up paying 5 mil+ for an item that should barely be worth 900k.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Battle Master abp is 1,1mil.... I wish the actual price would be near that... I so want it just for the legs... gonk
I want all of these items. emotion_drool
Gray Mage. <3

Enduring Shapeshifter

Well I managed to get Battle Master on my 7th try, so hey... Now I don't have to give into greedy venders. I am satisfied.

Anyways I like a few of the items, but all I really wanted was Battle Master for the hair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff