Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you support?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 31, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

~Welcome~
Welcome people to the Political discussion thread!
Here we discuss politcal ideas on the Helson/Gambino problem that has spread through gaia like a disease.
Though I am a supporter of the Sisters I am more to peace than this war and the best way to bring peace is to discuss this like real humans and keep are minds open to other ideas and beleifs.So that's why I made this thread!
Rules
1.No Spamming or Bumping!
2.No insulting or stupid flamming
3.No death threats!
4.Keep it to mild cussing,k?
Do not break the rules or you'll be banned from the thread
Well,I have a few questions I need answered by both sides:
1.Why did you choose the person you chose?(Don't use the bodies of the Helson twins as answers)
2.Why do you think this person has the ability to run gaia?
3. whydou think the other person(s) don't have the ability to run gaia?
4.Do you believe in a war breaking out because of these events?
5.Would you be willing for a peaceful agreement to end this problem?

~Questions for Neutrals~
Now for all you Neutrals in this war
1.Why do you choose to remain neutral
2.What would you do if war broke out?
3.If anyone(I mean anyone)were able to be allowed to run gaia,whowould you support?

Well,that's all I got so put in your opinions/beleifs/and ideas!
I support the Helson twins Because they have way less bad backround on them.Though they aren't the nicest people in the world,they still have alot better ideas and hearts than that weak Gambino who made the Zombies*Shivers*I hate Zombies.Gambino also payed no attention to his son,and if he can't even take care of one person how is he suppose to take care of millions of people?Though I know he "learned" his lesson,I still think he's power-hungry and that's not going to change
Though the twins are still not that nice,we know what Gambino can do(And it's not very good)and we have no idea what the sisters can do in power.My point is that Gambino has alot of bad stuff on his backround and the Sisters only have a kiddnapping...
But the kiddnapping was only made because Gambino was a threat that needed to be stopped.And nobody ever said that the twins actually kidnapped Gino,he could've just as easily ran to the sisters cause he was miserable with his father
Can you enlighten me on both stories?
I've been away from Gaia and so I don't know who to support. sweatdrop
I don't like the looks of the sisters and Gambino scares me to death...
Gambino.

1. Cause Gambino has been around longer, and he simply pwns.
2. More experence and definatly ambition.
3. How much can two former prostitutes know on politics?
4. Would rather it not, but if it means RPing as armies, that would kickass.
5. Yes, but I do not think it;s possible. Gambino's out for blood.
pinkvoodoo
here,take this link:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6398423
it should help with the story
Eares Deathlord
pinkvoodoo
here,take this link:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6398423
it should help with the story

Thanks whee
Zhu-sama
Gambino.

1. Cause Gambino has been around longer, and he simply pwns.
2. More experence and definatly ambition.
3. How much can two former prostitutes know on politics?
4. Would rather it not, but if it means RPing as armies, that would kickass.
5. Yes, but I do not think it;s possible. Gambino's out for blood.

*True that Gambino has been around longer,but there have been alot more new faces to gaia,which may mean new beleifs.
*Experience is good but tthe twins are very smart,they were even able to outsmart Mr. Gambino,dosen't that tell you something?
*Try to keep the insults down,k?I'm trying to make a peaceful envirment
*Armies would be fun,but gaia is fun how it is,right?And besides,being flamed isn't fun and neither is auto-hitting,which alot of Gambino supporters do sweatdrop
*But Gambino's power is based on the will of the people,if the will is for peace,then peace is what he needs to acomplish or lose supporters
~Questions for Neutrals~

1.Why do you choose to remain neutral Because Moira and Sasha are from Durem and Isle de Gambino, and if there's a war they won't be able to see each other anymore. crying
2.What would you do if war broke out? I dunno, write fanfics about it. o-o;;
3.If anyone(I mean anyone)were able to be allowed to run gaia,whowould you support? Sasha! Everyone would have to wear two pieces at all times and start talking like a valleygirl. xd
Yamino Tenshi
~Questions for Neutrals~

1.Why do you choose to remain neutral Because Moira and Sasha are from Durem and Isle de Gambino, and if there's a war they won't be able to see each other anymore. crying
2.What would you do if war broke out? I dunno, write fanfics about it. o-o;;
3.If anyone(I mean anyone)were able to be allowed to run gaia,whowould you support? Sasha! Everyone would have to wear two pieces at all times and start talking like a valleygirl. xd

*You're right,this war could break up friendships
*I wish I could wear a two-peace and talk like a vally girl crying
I'd like to see some more intellegent answers 3nodding
Eares Deathlord

Yeah, most people don't think about what this "war" would mean for the other NPCs. As for looking wearing a two piece and talking like a valleygirl, you COULD if Sasha was in charge. XD XD XD
Yamino Tenshi
Eares Deathlord

Yeah, most people don't think about what this "war" would mean for the other NPCs. As for looking wearing a two piece and talking like a valleygirl, you COULD if Sasha was in charge. XD XD XD
Hmm the Helsons look like they could do the same xp That's why I'mon their side!But I'm leaning toward Neutrallity
1. I'm not exactly neutral. Neutral is someone who doesn't support either. I support them both. Why? I think that if they were to put aside their differences and work together, they could do great things for Gaia.

2. I would be excited but hope nobody gets killed.

3. I think Gambino and the Von Helson sisters should rule Gaia together. That way, the responsibility wouldn't be lumped onto one person.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff