Welcome to Gaia! ::

ummmm well if i want something that is said to be in a store but i dont know where to find wat store who do i ask .......... plz answer soon
...Its called an Avatar. You get gold for being an active member. More gold if you're literate. Go to the "Map" link and find a link that says "Shopping". I know, how hard!

This thread shouldn't even be here, and its pissing me off...Damn n00bs can't do any thing by themselves...
ummm no i ment if theres a avatar i want and i found it in the marketplace where but i dont know who to ask so who would that be?
DecayingThorn
...Its called an Avatar. You get gold for being an active member. More gold if you're literate. Go to the "Map" link and find a link that says "Shopping". I know, how hard!

This thread shouldn't even be here, and its pissing me off...Damn n00bs can't do any thing by themselves...
Your pretty much said it all.
DecayingThorn you don't have to be rude about it he is actually a newb or a newbie, take it easy... stare
Gaaraofdessert
ummm no i ment if theres a avatar i want and i found it in the marketplace where but i dont know who to ask so who would that be?
I don't think that's possible. stare
Gaaraofdessert

...Is this even english? Remember what your teacher taught you and then ask again...
ummm im sry if im pissing you offf...... crying

Dramatic Hunter

It's called an avatar, and you should ask in Q and A or Welcome to Gaia.
Well I'm out Good luck on whatever.
ushiomo
DecayingThorn you don't have to be rude about it he is actually a newb or a newbie, take it easy... stare

Indeed 3nodding

Although I don't agree with Thorn's attitude, go along with what he said. On the maps there are stores, find something you like, check the price, then start saving by doing random stuff around the site. There are more items in the marketplace on Isle de Gambino, so browse through that as well.

Your avi really doesn't have to be a specific design, take a look at mine, it's a bunch of random items squashed together xd
Gaaraofdessert

Sorry, but I don't understand what you're saying.

You can't buy avatars at the Marketplace, or anywhere else--you can buy clothes to dress up your avatar, though.
Gaaraofdessert

Ok, that was sort of n00bish... you broke my point. sweatdrop
Baneful
It's called an avatar, and you should ask in Q and A or Welcome to Gaia.

Ahh! I see you everywhere gonk
xd

love you sig...
Gaaraofdessert
ummm im sry if im pissing you offf...... crying

*sighs* I hate it when they're actually some what apologenic...Look, kid, you make your avatar from the cloathes you buy at the Shops located around town. You can see how items can look by clicking "Preview". If you want to find a whole outfit, try the Gaia Avatar Creator...Its an unnofical thing, so its probably out of date, but hey, knock yourself out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff