Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
TheRoseLife
BreakingPhobia101

Yeah I know I hate waiting to know whats happen in the past.
Faris!!!!!! I would say thats why I picked Dark Elves but really...
My Vocaroo
v are other peoples Vocaroos.
Vocaroo
Vocaroo
Vocaroos
Vocaroo

is it saying "we do not chose the fairest life, the fairest life chooses us" ??? I couldn't quite make out that fairest part.

Invisible Mage

11,400 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
Make a mule then you dont have to decide

Clever Aggressor

17,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
BreakingPhobia101
TheRoseLife
BreakingPhobia101

My Vocaroo
Vocaroo
Vocaroo
Vocaroos
Vocaroo

is it saying "we do not chose the fairest life, the fairest life chooses us" ??? I couldn't quite make out that fairest part.

rofl "We did not choose the Faris life the Faris life chose us." Faris was the gaian bomber and all. We love him. Do not go against me, them or Faris.
FARIS FTW!!! And our accents to strong for you? emotion_awesome
Sorry bout that.
User Image

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
TheRoseLife
BreakingPhobia101
TheRoseLife
BreakingPhobia101

My Vocaroo
Vocaroo
Vocaroo
Vocaroos
Vocaroo

rofl "We did not choose the Faris life the Faris life chose us." Faris was the gaian bomber and all. We love him. Do not go against me, them or Faris.
Sorry bout that.
User Image

HAHAHAHAHA xD ok I get it now. And it might not be you but me actually, I'm not native american. I came to the USA when I had just turned 15 (literately right on the day of my bday) Sometimes I have a hard time distinguishing words that sound alike like viewtiful and beautiful or like just now fairest, faris xD I do try my hardest and practice everyday so that I may distinguish the pronunciations better.

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
oh! ho ho ho! a Challenger finally i have been waiting to fight lets dance dark elf! twisted -voice is evilish sounding- -urrrah! lunges at you claws at full extension- scream

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
rose has challenged me haahahaha when she comes online which i will hopefully be online, her face shall get a new look from my preda claws! twisted mad twisted

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
have you chosen sides yet! -voice is furious- mad time if of the ecence! mad

Clever Aggressor

17,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
zenie250
rose has challenged me haahahaha when she comes online which i will hopefully be online, her face shall get a new look from my preda claws! twisted mad twisted

AHAHAHAHAHA do it! If you can you lowly vampire! Some scratches on my face might look good! So I'm hoping to get some. Don't disappoint me!

Side note- This rp? I've never done it before-

Clever Aggressor

17,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
BreakingPhobia101
TheRoseLife
BreakingPhobia101
TheRoseLife
BreakingPhobia101

My Vocaroo
Vocaroo
Vocaroo
Vocaroos
Vocaroo

Sorry bout that.
User Image

HAHAHAHAHA xD ok I get it now. And it might not be you but me actually, I'm not native american. I came to the USA when I had just turned 15 (literately right on the day of my bday) Sometimes I have a hard time distinguishing words that sound alike like viewtiful and beautiful or like just now fairest, faris xD I do try my hardest and practice everyday so that I may distinguish the pronunciations better.

Well the first two of us are British. Then that other one is a mixture of German and American. So I can understand the confusion. Sometimes my friends have a hard time making out my words too.

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
TheRoseLife
BreakingPhobia101
TheRoseLife
BreakingPhobia101
TheRoseLife
BreakingPhobia101

My Vocaroo
Vocaroo
Vocaroo
Vocaroos
Vocaroo

Sorry bout that.
User Image

Well the first two of us are British. Then that other one is a mixture of German and American. So I can understand the confusion. Sometimes my friends have a hard time making out my words too.

xD ahahah seems like you has a challengur ! Btw I'm originally from Argentina so i have a different spanic accent than most central american latinos.

Clever Aggressor

17,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
BreakingPhobia101
TheRoseLife
BreakingPhobia101
TheRoseLife
BreakingPhobia101

Sorry bout that.
User Image

xD ahahah seems like you has a challengur ! Btw I'm originally from Argentina so i have a different spanic accent than most central american latinos.

Aha. That challenger. She doesn't stand a single chance against me, Faris number 1 girl in the whole gang. Although I'm equal with Sambray. Besides the point shes going donwwwwwww.

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
pretty much but i aint just gonna leave a few scars or scratches i am going got leave perment damage! urrah!-slashes face and grabs arm and hooks claw ends into your flesh slowly raking it across then suddenly draws the claws back making a huge gash or slash in Ur left arm- urrrah! now we are ready to make kuros gang member fall! twisted scream scream scream scream scream scream twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted mad mad mad mad mad mad

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
zenie250
pretty much but i aint just gonna leave a few scars or scratches i am going got leave perment damage! urrah!-slashes face and grabs arm and hooks claw ends into your flesh slowly raking it across then suddenly draws the claws back making a huge gash or slash in Ur left arm- urrrah! now we are ready to make kuros gang member fall! twisted scream scream scream scream scream scream twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted mad mad mad mad mad mad

that was so freaking detailed xD... no role playing please, let's stay in topic cuz otherwise i fear they might close the topic.

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
hiss- stay out of this neutral, unless you have chosen a side stay out of this! she challenged me first! i will not turn down a fight from one of kuros troops! choose a side or stay out of this fight! mad

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
oh yes and one more thing neutral! kuro deserves death for what he has done why deny his challenge from a dark elf can you not see the corruption he has caused foolish neutral! like you would! if you are done bothering me i await roses next move in battle! mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff