Welcome to Gaia! ::

doctor_victoria_mortea
Honey_n_Ian
Oh dear sweet Victoria still running from what you are?
Leave me alone Honey evil
Still running from what you really are just because you have mothers skin doesn't mean you're normal human fine since you joined the blood suckers I'll leave you to die (we're friends in real life just decided to tease her)

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Honey_n_Ian
doctor_victoria_mortea
Honey_n_Ian
Still running from what you really are just because you have mothers skin doesn't mean you're normal human fine since you joined the blood suckers I'll leave you to die (we're friends in real life just decided to tease her)
"Kuro is a mad man Honey you'll rue the day joining him (So I guess we're sisters here god I hate when she springs rps on me)

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
doctor_victoria_mortea
Honey_n_Ian
doctor_victoria_mortea
Honey_n_Ian
"Kuro is a mad man Honey you'll rue the day joining him (So I guess we're sisters here god I hate when she springs rps on me)

bahahaha sisterly love biggrin I smell FMA references all over as far as Kuro's storyline.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
Honey_n_Ian
doctor_victoria_mortea
Honey_n_Ian

bahahaha sisterly love biggrin I smell FMA references all over as far as Kuro's storyline.
I got that feeling too I saw a new thing up in the manga's though its only five pages right now

http://www.gaiaonline.com/newsroom/?type=manga&_gaia_t_=7282

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Yeata Zi
damnit.
whats wrong

Bendita Ashwalker's Significant Otter

Winter Cleric

13,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
I dont think the Dark elves hatred of Gambino is misplaced, after all he's the one that drove us underground.

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
manticoreblack
I dont think the Dark elves hatred of Gambino is misplaced, after all he's the one that drove us underground.
This is why I am grateful I look like my vampire mother and not elf father stare

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
well I now know what the smoothie does (goes to kill honey)

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
burning_eyes
doctor_victoria_mortea

no spoilers D: ! i gotta go to class, got no time to read zhe mangaz.

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
BreakingPhobia101
burning_eyes
doctor_victoria_mortea

no spoilers D: ! i gotta go to class, got no time to read zhe mangaz.
What spoilers Honey gave me a smoothie that turned me blue though i won't look it once I scrounge up some gold for skin tone

Premium Gaian

BreakingPhobia101
First off I'd like to apologize since this thread won't be giving out any information, instead is me who needs the information guys.

I returned to the world of Gaia three days ago and just now got two letters concerning the imminent confrontation between the two previously stated factions. I did a bit of researching and the story seems to go way back and not recently. Since I don't have much time to look up the story myself, please would someone be nice enough to fill me in; in as much detail as possible.

PS: This would really help me make up my mind in choosing a side.

Long story short...Don Kuro tried to kill Edmand by blowing up his shop, not knowing he wasn't there..And Louie was taking care of the ship while he was gone. So now the vampires are pissed because he almost killed Louie. And the vampires working for him, think he has gone a little extreme, as said in the private messages. And said in the manga, not all will turn against Don Kuro, but most will..ANd the number of the nigh elfs are dwindling, so they do need the help. Read the manga, Out of the Shadows, Loyalt, and Outcasts. THat will give you pretty much the whol idea of what's going on.

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Marshmlow1
BreakingPhobia101
First off I'd like to apologize since this thread won't be giving out any information, instead is me who needs the information guys.

I returned to the world of Gaia three days ago and just now got two letters concerning the imminent confrontation between the two previously stated factions. I did a bit of researching and the story seems to go way back and not recently. Since I don't have much time to look up the story myself, please would someone be nice enough to fill me in; in as much detail as possible.

PS: This would really help me make up my mind in choosing a side.

Long story short...Don Kuro tried to kill Edmand by blowing up his shop, not knowing he wasn't there..And Louie was taking care of the ship while he was gone. So now the vampires are pissed because he almost killed Louie. And the vampires working for him, think he has gone a little extreme, as said in the private messages. And said in the manga, not all will turn against Don Kuro, but most will..ANd the number of the nigh elfs are dwindling, so they do need the help. Read the manga, Out of the Shadows, Loyalt, and Outcasts. THat will give you pretty much the whol idea of what's going on.

Thanks for the input friend, i will do that. I think i'll be able to make up my mind with this newly released chapter.

Greedy Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I chose Vampires.
smile Why? Kuro freaks me out and the dark elves were never kind to me, I'm a halfling.
I was also a GCD Elf back in the day and they didn't take too kindly to Santa or the rest of us.

Also, I have a Vampire fetish. o///o

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Salt N Burn
I chose Vampires.
smile Why? Kuro freaks me out and the dark elves were never kind to me, I'm a halfling.
I was also a GCD Elf back in the day and they didn't take too kindly to Santa or the rest of us.

Also, I have a Vampire fetish. o///o

O////O !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas