Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
BreakingPhobia101
Does that mean they only have 4 events a year? (xmas, halloween, valentine's and 4th of july??)

PS: it sucks the itamz be so pricey :S how are we supposed to acquire them?

Well, there are some smaller events that the manga doesn't generally figure into. Or at least not the main storyline. They might do a mini comic for an event like Valentine's or St. Patty's. St. Patty's at least has it's own NPC for the last few years.

But the big two events are Halloween and Xmas. The next biggest one is Summer (not really associated with the 4th of July as it has been camp, Olympics, pie eating, water balloon fights, etc) and then I'd say Easter. Left over are Vday and St Patty's and then several miscellaneous events that happen when they want, like Talk Like a Pirate Day, Pi Day, there was that Gaiawarts event... Stuff like that. The only ones that really get significant manga that I can recall advancing the plot are Halloween and Xmas, usually. Summer tends to get it's own off shoot manga, and same with Easter.

(patience and pickiness, I guess. Or a bank card. >_< wink

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
rimedragona
BreakingPhobia101
Does that mean they only have 4 events a year? (xmas, halloween, valentine's and 4th of july??)

PS: it sucks the itamz be so pricey :S how are we supposed to acquire them?

Well, there are some smaller events that the manga doesn't generally figure into. Or at least not the main storyline. They might do a mini comic for an event like Valentine's or St. Patty's. St. Patty's at least has it's own NPC for the last few years.

But the big two events are Halloween and Xmas. The next biggest one is Summer (not really associated with the 4th of July as it has been camp, Olympics, pie eating, water balloon fights, etc) and then I'd say Easter. Left over are Vday and St Patty's and then several miscellaneous events that happen when they want, like Talk Like a Pirate Day, Pi Day, there was that Gaiawarts event... Stuff like that. The only ones that really get significant manga that I can recall advancing the plot are Halloween and Xmas, usually. Summer tends to get it's own off shoot manga, and same with Easter.

(patience and pickiness, I guess. Or a bank card. >_< wink

Sounds like they write whenever they feel like it xD, what was Pi day doing in the calendar lol

PS: it was a rhetorical question my friend, you needn't answer. XD

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Is this something to do with the Halloween event this year?

Questionable Man-Lover

LeoTheShadowFox
i assume yes.

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Sachie Whitby
Einrick
The manga seems to be the most complete source on what is going on. This thread is probably the best information on the event, so far.

On the vampire side: Vladimir von Helson and the Helson sisters have made it a point to try to kill Johnny Gambino, and Vladimir has stated that he intends on killing Gino as well. Louie and Ian are Vladimir's children. The vampires have been working for the dark elves for awhile, performing assassinations and killing gods. Countess Ambrosia is a new face.

On the dark elves side: Don Luca Kuro, their leader, has been hiring vampires to kill off people and gods, most notably successfully killing Johnny Gambino. He has been very draconian and ordered killing people (most notably one vampire) who failed in their missions. Lots of vampires have died following his orders to kill of gods. He has sent several people to kill Gino, along with the mortal Overseer/Sentinel. His most recent crime was blowing up H.R. Wesley, while Louie was inside. He seems to currently be worked with demons and/or summoning them.

I think that covers most of the major points.

Another point to consider is that not all vampires are anti-Gambino. The Gambino family hid Ian for the longest time and Edmund [who has Gambino affiliations] has been looking after Louie while the latter hangs out in his shop. I doubt that either of them are going to support killing Gino.

I think that the more simple explication is that the Kuros are against everyone they consider an obstacle and want that person eliminated. Even if you're working for them, they'll probably treat you like cannon fodder and expendable.

Vampires have never really been united in the past but the ones that had been working for the Kuros in the past are now abandoning them to join the effort to take Don Kuro down.
Been saying this in any thread linked to the event the reason i joined the vampires is Kuro seems to becoming a nut and possible Tyrant many people think he's being tricked into thinking by a demon possibly that he can resurrect his mother anyone whose seen FMA or Fullmetal Alchemist knows never good idea to play god and try and reverse death even if its someone you loved more than the stars in the sky

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
doctor_victoria_mortea
Sachie Whitby
Einrick
The manga seems to be the most complete source on what is going on. This thread is probably the best information on the event, so far.

On the vampire side: Vladimir von Helson and the Helson sisters have made it a point to try to kill Johnny Gambino, and Vladimir has stated that he intends on killing Gino as well. Louie and Ian are Vladimir's children. The vampires have been working for the dark elves for awhile, performing assassinations and killing gods. Countess Ambrosia is a new face.

On the dark elves side: Don Luca Kuro, their leader, has been hiring vampires to kill off people and gods, most notably successfully killing Johnny Gambino. He has been very draconian and ordered killing people (most notably one vampire) who failed in their missions. Lots of vampires have died following his orders to kill of gods. He has sent several people to kill Gino, along with the mortal Overseer/Sentinel. His most recent crime was blowing up H.R. Wesley, while Louie was inside. He seems to currently be worked with demons and/or summoning them.

Another point to consider is that not all vampires are anti-Gambino. The Gambino family hid Ian for the longest time and Edmund [who has Gambino affiliations] has been looking after Louie while the latter hangs out in his shop. I doubt that either of them are going to support killing Gino.

I think that the more simple explication is that the Kuros are against everyone they consider an obstacle and want that person eliminated. Even if you're working for them, they'll probably treat you like cannon fodder and expendable.

Vampires have never really been united in the past but the ones that had been working for the Kuros in the past are now abandoning them to join the effort to take Don Kuro down.
Been saying this in any thread linked to the event the reason i joined the vampires is Kuro seems to becoming a nut and possible Tyrant many people think he's being tricked into thinking by a demon possibly that he can resurrect his mother anyone whose seen FMA or Fullmetal Alchemist knows never good idea to play god and try and reverse death even if its someone you loved more than the stars in the sky

Oh, I've said outright in several threads that Don Kuro needs to be put in a nice white room with padded walls. If I'm wrong on the loony bin, he's going the way of evil despot and will need to be killed off at some point.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
BreakingPhobia101

The three main events each year are: Easter, Halloween, and Xmas.
They have been deemed the most important holidays in the year ever since the beginning of the site. The holiday deities (Easter Bunny, Jack, and Santa) all arrive on these holidays and release new items/sets while plot progression occurs.

Lately though, Xmas and Easter have been ignored as the main-plot progressors. Thus, the only time plot seems to intertwine with an event is on Halloween.

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Sachie Whitby
doctor_victoria_mortea
Sachie Whitby
Einrick

Oh, I've said outright in several threads that Don Kuro needs to be put in a nice white room with padded walls. If I'm wrong on the loony bin, he's going the way of evil despot and will need to be killed off at some point.
If it turns out to be that I feel sorry for him then because I look at it this where there is life there is death and death life without a person dying another person cannot be born some one will have to die if he brings his mother back either him or a family member

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
doctor_victoria_mortea
Sachie Whitby
If it turns out to be that I feel sorry for him then because I look at it this where there is life there is death and death life without a person dying another person cannot be born some one will have to die if he brings his mother back either him or a family member
In that scenario, I think it is more likely that he'd sacrifice Cordell and not care.

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Pirate Captain Sushi
BreakingPhobia101

The three main events each year are: Easter, Halloween, and Xmas.
They have been deemed the most important holidays in the year ever since the beginning of the site. The holiday deities (Easter Bunny, Jack, and Santa) all arrive on these holidays and release new items/sets while plot progression occurs.

Lately though, Xmas and Easter have been ignored as the main-plot progressors. Thus, the only time plot seems to intertwine with an event is on Halloween.

well that certainly sucks :S One relevant chapter a year?? That's worst than quarterly mangas.
To me it seems like gaia tries to work on many things at once and gets very little done a year; example: Zomg hasn't changed much in two years.

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Sachie Whitby
doctor_victoria_mortea
Sachie Whitby
In that scenario, I think it is more likely that he'd sacrifice Cordell and not care.
this is true many people also think the demon be disguised as his mother so said Demon could possibly escape thus Cordell his family will be gone forever

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
User Image

Kuro is going insane he may need a lobotomy

User Image

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Leeriel
LeoTheShadowFox
i assume yes.
Then wheres the free items we get? A friend of mine got one.
Oh dear sweet Victoria still running from what you are?

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Honey_n_Ian
Oh dear sweet Victoria still running from what you are?
Leave me alone Honey evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces