Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
Leeriel
I chosen the vampiric path of enlightenment. I must protect Louie for Louie shall be my master!!!

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
So are you ready to fight for your side or aka faction when the bloody bloodshedidng and nfighting begins? cool mad cool

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
zenie250
So are you ready to fight for your side or aka faction when the bloody bloodshedidng and nfighting begins? cool mad cool

Nope, still deciding in fact. Don Kuro does seem like his off his game though; not that I knew what his play was to begin with lol.

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
So my girl/boy which side have you chosen! pirate

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
Don't know if it's actually romance, but I did notice that Cordell and Zhivago seem to have a past of some sort. Perhaps romantic, perhaps not, but they know each other well. With enough caring involved that Zhivago gave Cordell a warning so that she might get herself out of the crossfire.

I have to say Kuro has come a long way from the bratty, spoiled young crimelord enjoying his time at a convention. >_<

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
rimedragona
Don't know if it's actually romance, but I did notice that Cordell and Zhivago seem to have a past of some sort. Perhaps romantic, perhaps not, but they know each other well. With enough caring involved that Zhivago gave Cordell a warning so that she might get herself out of the crossfire.

I have to say Kuro has come a long way from the bratty, spoiled young crimelord enjoying his time at a convention. >_<

How often are new manga chapters released?? I'm thinking I'll hold off my answer until the new chapter to see how things develop.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
BreakingPhobia101
rimedragona

How often are new manga chapters released?? I'm thinking I'll hold off my answer until the new chapter to see how things develop.

I guess I don't really pay attention, but I think they are supposed to be weekly? or maybe every couple of weeks.

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
rimedragona
BreakingPhobia101
rimedragona

I guess I don't really pay attention, but I think they are supposed to be weekly? or maybe every couple of weeks.

Meh and from what I've seen... they don't necessarily publish relevant chapters consecutively.... like chapter 22 and 23 were fillers x-X.

PS: you have a huge wish list !!!

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
BreakingPhobia101
PS: Don Kuro reminds me of Edward Elric. Now we just need Alphonse.

That would be Cordell. She's definitely big-sisterly enough to try to protect Luca like that.

BreakingPhobia101

I honestly don't pay enough attention to know for sure, but I think it is released weekly. No clue what day, though. sweatdrop

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Einrick
BreakingPhobia101
PS: Don Kuro reminds me of Edward Elric. Now we just need Alphonse.

That would be Cordell. She's definitely big-sisterly enough to try to protect Luca like that.

BreakingPhobia101

I honestly don't pay enough attention to know for sure, but I think it is released weekly. No clue what day, though. sweatdrop

They need to have a release date for these kind of things! scream Bet you they'd get more people to tune in.

PS: It never crossed my mind to think of Cordell as the Alphonse of the story.... still can't lol.

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm not sure who to pick either.

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sailor Artificer
I'm not sure who to pick either.

Hooray! jump onto my bandwagon !

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
BreakingPhobia101
rimedragona
BreakingPhobia101
rimedragona

Meh and from what I've seen... they don't necessarily publish relevant chapters consecutively.... like chapter 22 and 23 were fillers x-X.

Yeah, they have "manga updates" but the big stuff doesn't usually start picking up until right around events.

(*snerk* Yeah, IKR? It's mostly a reminder to me of things I want. I suppose I should go through it and see if I still want most of it. :p)

Time-traveling Senshi

Normally, I wouldn't do this but since Luca sent someone to blow up Edmund I had to go with the Vampires. You see Luca started off as someone who was childlike and innocent while being the boss of a dark elf mafia and buddy to Devin. Then, when he sent Zhivago to kill Johnny something happened and he pretty much snapped. He started denying any family ties to his sister Cordell and demanded that she refer to him as Don Kuro the whole time. The glove he gave Zhivago acts like a leash for the vampire hit man because Luca has a button on a controller that he presses and it send a jarring pain through Zhivago's body. He sent one of his dark elf minions to blow up the H&R Weasley to kill Edmund and inadvertently brought Louie into his twisted game. He's pretty much proven by recent actions that he's being controlled because he's trying to summon someone or something using his own blood as a summoning circle.

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
rimedragona
BreakingPhobia101
rimedragona
BreakingPhobia101
rimedragona

Yeah, they have "manga updates" but the big stuff doesn't usually start picking up until right around events.

(*snerk* Yeah, IKR? It's mostly a reminder to me of things I want. I suppose I should go through it and see if I still want most of it. :p)

Does that mean they only have 4 events a year? (xmas, halloween, valentine's and 4th of july??)

PS: it sucks the itamz be so pricey :S how are we supposed to acquire them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff