• Protector of Cuteness 150
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
I AM GOING NUTS WAITING

ROAR, new page released. I have to say, i consider this (what they are doing) to be the biggest form of trolling anyone could possibly conceive.
damn trolls also could I get the most recent page for some reason my pc won't post the most recent page but will show the past pages

most recent one is page 7, page 8 comes out tomorrow with a brand new exciting sentence biggrin
Yes but I get a black block instead of a comic (smacks head)

That would be the page that hasn't been released yet aka page 8
No it says its page seven now unless gaia is trolling me which I doubt my pc won't show me page seven until pafe eight comes out then i won't be able to see eight till ni9ne and what happens if I can't see the final page when it comes out that scares me

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
doctor_victoria_mortea
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
damn trolls also could I get the most recent page for some reason my pc won't post the most recent page but will show the past pages

most recent one is page 7, page 8 comes out tomorrow with a brand new exciting sentence biggrin

No it says its page seven now unless gaia is trolling me which I doubt my pc won't show me page seven until pafe eight comes out then i won't be able to see eight till ni9ne and what happens if I can't see the final page when it comes out that scares me

maybe its your video card?? how old is your pc, maybe its time for an upgrade. I know i need one, my pc is 6 years old and barely runs windows 7 razz and has like less than 260 MB of video card ram

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea

maybe its your video card?? how old is your pc, maybe its time for an upgrade. I know i need one, my pc is 6 years old and barely runs windows 7 razz and has like less than 260 MB of video card ram
my laptop is from 2002

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
doctor_victoria_mortea
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea

my laptop is from 2002

ITS DEFINITELY YOUR VIDEO CARD XD now that's what i call vintage lol you need to upgrade to a better laptop asap. It's not worth looking for specific upgrades to your pc, most (if not all) will be incompatible since the newer stuff in the market is aimed to the new generation of computers/laptops/tablets.

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea

my laptop is from 2002

ITS DEFINITELY YOUR VIDEO CARD XD now that's what i call vintage lol you need to upgrade to a better laptop asap. It's not worth looking for specific upgrades to your pc, most (if not all) will be incompatible since the newer stuff in the market is aimed to the new generation of computers/laptops/tablets.
I live with my mother though and her rule is until it doesn't turn on anymore we don't need a new computer and that sucks cause I can't play my sims 3 games now

Greedy Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lord Jeeves
l0v3_2_d3a7h
So when is the event gonna start? I want to see how it ends. (on Don's side go dark evles! xd

They haven't released a specific date, but I did hear "later this month," so I'm guessing in a couple weeks?

Thank u, Lord

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces