Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
I have apologize for my rudeness earlier your are right...mhehehe that is why i think i am going to decide to post a forum where anyone who is ether on the vampire side of kuros side can fight! roll play fight (or whatever they do i guess) lol

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
zenie250
I have apologize for my rudeness earlier your are right...mhehehe that is why i think i am going to decide to post a forum where anyone who is ether on the vampire side of kuros side can fight! roll play fight (or whatever they do i guess) lol

I have to say watching people role play a fight feels like a pokemon game xD I use ROAR and send you away from this thread! rofl

PS: Good luck with your vamps vs. dark elves thread. I'm sure once the storyline goes deeper into detail and war breaks out you'll have tons of people playing in your thread.

Questionable Man-Lover

LeoTheShadowFox
Leeriel
LeoTheShadowFox
Leeriel
LeoTheShadowFox
Is this something to do with the Halloween event this year?
i assume yes.
Then wheres the free items we get? A friend of mine got one.
the beginning of the Halloween just started 2 or 3 days ago..you should automatically get 2 pms coming from the "dark elf" and "vampire" representative. In which you have to choose/pick a side you favor of. Once you choose either of the two you will receive your team badge..That's it for now till further announcement.

DEV notice for further details

I deleted them thinking they were pm's from my guilds. >~<
emotion_facepalm eek emotion_0A0 too bad..

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I AM GOING NUTS WAITING

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
doctor_victoria_mortea
I AM GOING NUTS WAITING

ROAR, new page released. I have to say, i consider this (what they are doing) to be the biggest form of trolling anyone could possibly conceive.

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
I AM GOING NUTS WAITING

ROAR, new page released. I have to say, i consider this (what they are doing) to be the biggest form of trolling anyone could possibly conceive.
damn trolls also could I get the most recent page for some reason my pc won't post the most recent page but will show the past pages

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
doctor_victoria_mortea
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
I AM GOING NUTS WAITING

damn trolls also could I get the most recent page for some reason my pc won't post the most recent page but will show the past pages

most recent one is page 7, page 8 comes out tomorrow with a brand new exciting sentence biggrin

Greedy Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
So when is the event gonna start? I want to see how it ends. (on Don's side go dark evles! xd

Dapper Browser

l0v3_2_d3a7h
So when is the event gonna start? I want to see how it ends. (on Don's side go dark evles! xd

They haven't released a specific date, but I did hear "later this month," so I'm guessing in a couple weeks?

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Leeriel
LeoTheShadowFox
Leeriel
LeoTheShadowFox
Leeriel
LeoTheShadowFox
i assume yes.
the beginning of the Halloween just started 2 or 3 days ago..you should automatically get 2 pms coming from the "dark elf" and "vampire" representative. In which you have to choose/pick a side you favor of. Once you choose either of the two you will receive your team badge..That's it for now till further announcement.

crying

Questionable Man-Lover

LeoTheShadowFox
Leeriel
LeoTheShadowFox
Leeriel
LeoTheShadowFox

crying
ffw

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
I AM GOING NUTS WAITING

most recent one is page 7, page 8 comes out tomorrow with a brand new exciting sentence biggrin
Yes but I get a black block instead of a comic (smacks head)

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
doctor_victoria_mortea
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
BreakingPhobia101
doctor_victoria_mortea
I AM GOING NUTS WAITING

Yes but I get a black block instead of a comic (smacks head)

That would be the page that hasn't been released yet aka page 8

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
you could have someone who still has them forward them to you maybe....

Leeriel
LeoTheShadowFox
Leeriel
LeoTheShadowFox
Leeriel
LeoTheShadowFox
i assume yes.

Questionable Man-Lover

KoTToS
you could have someone who still has them forward them to you maybe....
I did forward it to him but he/she said that the link aint working anymore, maybe because the pms are exclusive so only one account can receive only one item..

maybe gaia will resend the pms again or not..us a punishment..ehehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces