Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
First off I'd like to apologize since this thread won't be giving out any information, instead is me who needs the information guys.

I returned to the world of Gaia three days ago and just now got two letters concerning the imminent confrontation between the two previously stated factions. I did a bit of researching and the story seems to go way back and not recently. Since I don't have much time to look up the story myself, please would someone be nice enough to fill me in; in as much detail as possible.

PS: This would really help me make up my mind in choosing a side.

Crumbly Codger

The best way to decide is actually to read the manga updates and then the PMs. That's how I made my decision. 3nodding

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
The problem is that these stories don't go back a long time. The vampires had been working for the Don for ages. All of a sudden, they think he is too extreme. Within the past week this has all happened.

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Macabeak
The best way to decide is actually to read the manga updates and then the PMs. That's how I made my decision. 3nodding

Well yes but I do not know when exactly it all happened, all i know is dark elves first came to light during a gaian olympic game???

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
BreakingPhobia101
Macabeak

Well yes but I do not know when exactly it all happened, all i know is dark elves first came to light during a gaian olympic game???

Halloween event. They participated on Durem during the Rejected Olympics.

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
to put it quick and simple, Gino father Gambino was killed, now the kuro gang want gino dead too, Edmin the shop owner get in the way and they blow up his shop that Louie was takeing care of and was almost killed, now as Louie is vampire royalty so a LOT of vampires are pissed and there is going to be a war.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The manga seems to be the most complete source on what is going on. This thread is probably the best information on the event, so far.

On the vampire side: Vladimir von Helson and the Helson sisters have made it a point to try to kill Johnny Gambino, and Vladimir has stated that he intends on killing Gino as well. Louie and Ian are Vladimir's children. The vampires have been working for the dark elves for awhile, performing assassinations and killing gods. Countess Ambrosia is a new face.

On the dark elves side: Don Luca Kuro, their leader, has been hiring vampires to kill off people and gods, most notably successfully killing Johnny Gambino. He has been very draconian and ordered killing people (most notably one vampire) who failed in their missions. Lots of vampires have died following his orders to kill of gods. He has sent several people to kill Gino, along with the mortal Overseer/Sentinel. His most recent crime was blowing up H.R. Wesley, while Louie was inside. He seems to currently be worked with demons and/or summoning them.

I think that covers most of the major points.

Wealthy Hoarder

Join what ever side fits your fancy.

However, the vampires, if you go by past events are not...good guys by any means.

I joined the elves. Considering I been an elf for a long time.

Alien Worshipper

20,550 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • That One Hero 500
i joined the vampires, because they're cool, and i no like Don Kuro :3
he looks like a girl :3

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Srintella Tiagara

However, the vampires, if you go by past events are not...good guys by any means.

lets not say all Vampires are bad after all Louie and Ian arn bad, there sisters annoying yes but not up to anything troubling, but othere whys Vampires have become well neutral as the other races in gaia.

Wealthy Hoarder

Tear of Fate
Srintella Tiagara

lets not say all Vampires are bad after all Louie and Ian arn bad, there sisters annoying yes but not up to anything troubling, but othere whys Vampires have become well neutral as the other races in gaia.

Good point. Not all vampires are bad.

I never been a vampire fan to begin with. XD!

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Thank you all for the input. I'm now reading the gaia manga starting at chapter #20 "Unveiled"

@Einrick: thank you very much for the detailed input, it helps a lot to come to a decision. Hopefully by the time i'm done reading the manga, which is surprisingly short in # of pages, I'll have an answer.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
earthiswherewelive
i joined the vampires, because they're cool, and i no like Don Kuro :3
he looks like a girl :3
Gender role totalitarian. All women's styles were men's first.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Einrick
The manga seems to be the most complete source on what is going on. This thread is probably the best information on the event, so far.

On the vampire side: Vladimir von Helson and the Helson sisters have made it a point to try to kill Johnny Gambino, and Vladimir has stated that he intends on killing Gino as well. Louie and Ian are Vladimir's children. The vampires have been working for the dark elves for awhile, performing assassinations and killing gods. Countess Ambrosia is a new face.

On the dark elves side: Don Luca Kuro, their leader, has been hiring vampires to kill off people and gods, most notably successfully killing Johnny Gambino. He has been very draconian and ordered killing people (most notably one vampire) who failed in their missions. Lots of vampires have died following his orders to kill of gods. He has sent several people to kill Gino, along with the mortal Overseer/Sentinel. His most recent crime was blowing up H.R. Wesley, while Louie was inside. He seems to currently be worked with demons and/or summoning them.

I think that covers most of the major points.

Another point to consider is that not all vampires are anti-Gambino. The Gambino family hid Ian for the longest time and Edmund [who has Gambino affiliations] has been looking after Louie while the latter hangs out in his shop. I doubt that either of them are going to support killing Gino.

I think that the more simple explication is that the Kuros are against everyone they consider an obstacle and want that person eliminated. Even if you're working for them, they'll probably treat you like cannon fodder and expendable.

Vampires have never really been united in the past but the ones that had been working for the Kuros in the past are now abandoning them to join the effort to take Don Kuro down.

Wealthy Hoarder

Here

If I remember this is the start of the whole vampire thing. Now, I am going off the 07 vampire event.

The only problem. The manga collection isn't..in order. Gaia needs to fix that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff