Welcome to Gaia! ::

o.O not going to ask...
pfft! look at the kid! he hasnt even got proper shoes! how come? because of his father! stare stare scream
raymond ramone
pfft! look at the kid! he hasnt even got proper shoes! how come? because of his father! stare stare scream
what have you against me and my father? you claim to be tortured or something like that? what are you talking about? my father wouldnt hurt a fly! gonk

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I seen him!!!!!!!!! oh wait.... i forgot.
[ Jack Frost ]
raymond ramone
stare stare stare stare stare stare
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

((See b***h, everybody can make alot of smiley's, you're NOT Special.))

3nodding wink
Just a question, are you trying to be like part of the flow or trend by making this thread with you and your father who is obviously you on a different account?
Reuniting... how sweet. If only I could reunite with my mistresses.. the Von Helson sisters. *sigh*
Sushi Database is so damn awesome, I love it.

I will stalk Sushi from now on.
Aww...So sweet it probably just made us all diabetic 3nodding

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
VonHelsonElite
Reuniting... how sweet. If only I could reunite with my mistresses.. the Von Helson sisters. *sigh*

You're scary...(I mean that in a good way)
Global System
Just a question, are you trying to be like part of the flow or trend by making this thread with you and your father who is obviously you on a different account?

Let the kid be himself 3nodding
MorpheusD.Duvall
VonHelsonElite

You're scary...(I mean that in a good way)
Better be in a good way. *shakes fist*
If it's the same person, right on. Way to get a story going! Seeing as how the main plot is at a standstill, this gives us something to think about.
if you want to readd more of this story then clicky on the linky!
The Lion Township
smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas