Welcome to Gaia! ::

MorbidJoe's Waifu

Cluttered Trash

So, I decided today I was gonna go to the flea market and look for some new jewelry ( I love handmade stuff). I walked by a booth with tons of boxes and found this cup. I stopped, and realize it was gaian avvies. I was so shocked xD so has anyone else found knock off gaia stuff. (sorry the pic is bad, it was that holographic style, there are two more avvies but its hard to get)

User Image

Mysterious Trickster

Handmade stuff, yea. But that was from people cosplaying as Gaia characters. Nothing from flea markets. I wouldn't buy that stuff, anyway.

I think one of them is of Rydia Cha-Cha?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Huh. That's a new one. Neat, but new.

Fluffy Glitch

Outside of Gaia cards, which are no longer available, I haven't seen anyone use gaian avatars for works of art and then try to sell it to the public. Usually when someone works on something outside of gaia based on gaia avatars or npcs, etc they keep the items they made for themselves or at the very least give them to close friends or family. This is the first time I've heard of someone trying to make a profit off art based on gaia avatars.

Off topic: I can identify more items on the brunette avatar than the other.

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

X

User Image

I played a game that had a OMG hat in there and a few clothing that was almost exact to some here. Dunno if I would call tat much of a knock off though. xD

User Image

Wintry Dragon

This can't be legal, right?

Mysterious Trickster

A mali

It's as legal as selling fan art at Cons, DA, or any other site where one could sell art work.

Wintry Dragon

Kain-Senpai
A mali

It's as legal as selling fan art at Cons, DA, or any other site where one could sell art work.
If you say so. Just wondering since they are items as well and not just regular art work on paper or digital format.

MorbidJoe's Waifu

Cluttered Trash

The second girl has angelic minis and a kiki, but the first girl is the easiest to point out she is from gaia. They sold for a buck. But it was in a bin with knock off Dora. So knock off cups was this vendors thing xD

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
I think I can actually name all the items on both avatars, lol. I can already tell that both of them are wearing the Pink Ribbon Skirt.

But yeah, I haven't seen any 'knockoff' Gaia items before. It would be pretty neat though.

Mysterious Trickster

A mali
Kain-Senpai
A mali

If you say so.

Should I have put a sarcasm emote there? D:
/hates fan art sales for real money

The one with the pink hair, is Rydia Cha-Cha. I'm sure of it. She's known for having Angelic Minis and Chickie Slippers, with her Kiki and pink skirt.

MorbidJoe's Waifu

Cluttered Trash

I so sent her a comment about it xD figured she might wanna know LOL

Wintry Dragon

Kain-Senpai
A mali
Kain-Senpai
A mali

If you say so.

The one with the pink hair, is Rydia Cha-Cha. I'm sure of it. She's known for having Angelic Minis and Chickie Slippers, with her Kiki and pink skirt.
Probably should have. Totally missed it. gonk
I used to see Rydia a lot in the Exchange way back.

Mysterious Trickster

A mali
Kain-Senpai
A mali
Kain-Senpai
A mali

If you say so.

Probably should have. Totally missed it. gonk
I used to see Rydia a lot in the Exchange way back.

I participated in one of her art contents way back. I can't remember when I first saw her...

I'm sorry! >: I'll remember next time.
I bet someone stole that artwork from some random artist's online portfolio/dA and used them as prints. The art is cute enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff