Welcome to Gaia! ::

I remember having one where Gaia had so many people and had so many realistic aspects to it that pop! It became real, and I was sucked in. Anybody else have dreams about Gaia?
I havn't had a dream but I have wished about what your dream was about.
Saiko Ji
I havn't had a dream but I have wished about what your dream was about.

I wish that dream would come true too. Cheebus, am I a moron. xp
To be honest, I get more concerned if I DON'T have dreams about Gaia being real.

Familiar Friend

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I've had tons of dreams about gaia. Most recently I dreamed that I had bought Mini Angel Wings and Bunny Slippers in the marketplace for dirt cheap, and I was walking around a room full of members of one of the guilds I was in carrying around two little white candy hearts, and I kept shoving them in everybodies face saying "Look at the mini wings I just got!" and petting them. I mean, what the heck? xd
I believe I had a Gaian dream once, but I forgot it. sweatdrop
Lull
I've had tons of dreams about gaia. Most recently I dreamed that I had bought Mini Angel Wings and Bunny Slippers in the marketplace for dirt cheap, and I was walking around a room full of members of one of the guilds I was in carrying around two little white candy hearts, and I kept shoving them in everybodies face saying "Look at the mini wings I just got!" and petting them. I mean, what the heck? xd

I'm glad you aren't shoving them in everybody's face. I would be scarred for a long time...

Familiar Friend

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Swee
Lull

I'm glad you aren't shoving them in everybody's face. I would be scarred for a long time...

I'd hardly do anything like that in real life. I dislike bragging. ^.^
No, I never had a dream about Gaia. If I did, I don't remember it at all. blaugh
<center>A long time ago I did. I got a random event and there was an Angelic Scarf inside. It was winter and I kept throwing it in people's faces saying "It sure is cold! Too bad you guys don't have scarfs" ^.^
I drempt that the quest system had came out so I spent all day on gaia trying to get angelic wings. At the end of the day I finally got some and they looked liked Fairy Wings only longer and more beautiful with feathers sticking out in the middle. I was happy until I saw everybody had them. gonk
I once has a dream where i got a OMG and dragon wings and i was walking around grinning..then i tripped and my OMG flew away...ebul tree roots...
I haven't really had a dream, not yet at least. sweatdrop
Yes, I have, but they're really weird dreams. Like everyone constantly gathered around this like huge building which I think was suppose to be Gambino's mansion and all the girls were talking about this quest for this really cute outfit.

I think there was a party going on. Anyway the quest part was weird and Iv'e had about 3-4 dreams about 'Gaia'

I've had dreams about like this town... it's like Aekea. Anyway I won't blab.
I'd be worried If I DIDNT have dreams about gaia. All of them are from the perspective of me, as Skyelark, living in a gaian world. Actually, a month or so before the tower fell, I drempt it would happen. It killed millions..and me too. So then the dream kinda ended. Its like daja-voo.
Other times like the NPCs are like celebrities and stuff..its really weird..once had with me at gambinos mansion..dang I sound like a freak talking about this stuff. I guess I'm not alone now. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff