Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I guess I have. When Antipathy came out this current outfit seemed complete to me.

Agile Pants

I completed my dream avatar many years ago when I got my Chargin' Chino Mask. Unfortunately, the item layering has since changed on gaia, and the combination I used to give it a big cheesy side grin from behind no longer works. My mask still sits in my inventory, waiting for the opportunity to shine again. heart
I don't really have a dream avatar. There are a few items I lust after to make an avatar, but it's not really my end-all-be-all. I change my avatar up pretty frequently, and come up with new ideas pretty frequently.

Kahavie's Significant Otter

Dedicated Bookworm

13,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
I don't really have a dream avatar because I prefer to change mine on a regular basis. I have dream items. I will never have all the items I want.

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
When I joined and originally chosen my name I had a clear idea of how my dream avatar looks. I keep a consistent theme with my favorite game series "fatal Frame 2" so I stick to Japanese themed items and such- though until there's an actual item that creates crimson butterflies I wont really achieve that look just yet.

Tiny Werewolf

I think what I have now is pretty damn close. I always have been waiting for items that have a real earthy feel, but at the same time I love gothic/punk items, so it's hard for me to choose between the two. Now I'm super happy with this one. I just have to get another Bat Companion heart

Sparkly Fairy

i dont have an ideal avatar. Aside from one day having a pair of legit panda ears(black pandaista without bows).

My avatar tastes change every now and then. When new items come along i like to get a few if i can. Used to do the arena as well, so i do a lot of av switching. I like playing dress up, its one of the big draws for me, so i dont stick to just 1 ideal av.

Buggy Mage

Usually I have to improvise but it all works out.

Glitch

12,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
So close to obtaining mine 3nodding
Yes, actually, twice. The first time was when I was a newbie and I saved up for a shirt, pants, belt, shoes, socks, headband, and glasses. I was really happy. I'm actually decently proud of that one, cuz all things considered, it was a very nice and generic outfit for a normal person.

The second time was when I finished my crazy king avvie that involved my proudest item combo moment, putting together a skirt, belt, underwear, socks, leggings, and probably something else in order to make the illusion of the pants that were perfect for the avvie. It's the best matching and organized clutter-style avvie I can bear to make. *dons it now* In particular, I did it back in 2009 or so, so none of the newer items. (Never got a chance to update it, too many new things)

I keep it as an outfit now just because it's become stereotypical me. I occasionally do derivations from it, or something more simplistic when my eyes start to bleed. xD

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

I haven't had a dream avatar in a couple years. It has gotten to the point now for myself that if I come up with an outfit, I just go for it and try to improve it over a span of a week then eventually I'll move on.

One outfit is never enough for me. sweatdrop

Trendsetter

I'm getting pretty close tbh, I achieved it long ago, but it's evolved out of my price range now.

Kawaii Shoujo

18,400 Points
  • Hero 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Shirlox
I haven't had a dream avatar in a couple years. It has gotten to the point now for myself that if I come up with an outfit, I just go for it and try to improve it over a span of a week then eventually I'll move on.

That's how it is for me. I get bored of one outfit. Plus I have more than enough items for many avatars, so I'm always wanting to try different items on.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Holly
Shirlox

That's how it is for me. I get bored of one outfit. Plus I have more than enough items for many avatars, so I'm always wanting to try different items on.
It's always really fun to find new combos that really work.

Questionable Genius

Short answer is yes. My dream items were sash and angelic minis and I got both. I made an avi using those that I was happy with.

Long answer is no. I'm always tweaking said avi with newer items, and they just seem to get more and more expensive... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff