Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Codger

By "dream avatar" I mean, well, your ideal avatar (if you have one at all; many don't!).

I have. It's evolved over the years, and I've tweaked it now and again as new, more fitting items have come out.

I rarely actually use it, but it's saved in my closet. I'm otherwise quite lazy with my avatars, as is manifestly evident haha.

If you've achieved your dream avatar, how has that achievement affected your experience on Gaia? For me, I think, it's helped me relax a bit :XP

EDIT: Cliche topic is cliche, but better than talking about the Lady Who Continues to Return Uninvited dramallama

In a relationship with Eserel

Indebted Student

yes.

my dream avatar was always anything with DJs.
I joined probably on the worst era to ever obtain a 03 xP

so I tried.. but I knew I would never get one.

after some years.. I realized that my dream was to be able to make as many avis without limitations. and suprisingly I understood how easy is to make gold by fooling people in the exchange.

Im now at that point.
I have DJs, gold enough to buy anything I want (luckily, everything I want form RIG is cheap so I can continue without any effort) and enough avatar making skill to be able to do what I like.

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
The last one I achieved was this one: User Image (I think it was around early August -- the good days)

And I'm currently working on this one: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm absolutely crazy to try, but I'm not going to let crap get in the way of my fun.

Shirtless Vampire

Mostly, It's going to take me forever to get a Nitemare Scarf to complete this look.

Niroshan's Princess

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
I never did; just quested items I wanted as I do irl.

Undead Enchantress

This is my flavor of the year. I don't change very often. I just add things or change things. You can consider this one pretty much my dream avatar and it's more or less complete.
I could go two ways with this. On one claw I never had a dream avi; I had items I wanted, went after, and got. On the other claw I have been poking Gaia since the dawn of time to create an adorable, little mantis pet type item. They still haven't so you really can't call any of my avatars complete.

Tricky Glitch

Krissim Klaw
I could go two ways with this. On one claw I never had a dream avi; I had items I wanted, went after, and got. On the other claw I have been poking Gaia since the dawn of time to create an adorable, little mantis pet type item. They still haven't so you really can't call any of my avatars complete.

A mantis pet would be great! I'm not big on bugs tbh, but I would be happy with a cute pixely mantis for my avi. ^^;

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
Yes! I achieved my dream avatar a few months ago when I finally finished my quest for my dream item, Angel Mini Wings. I had an SDPlus Gaian made to celebrate. heart

Amorous Witch

I dont think i really ever had a dreamavatar...

I change way too often to be able to say 'this is the one!'

I remember my old noob avatar though, from head to toe xD

Tricky Glitch

I have quite a few ~ideal~ avatars that I would like to eventually get all the items for, but for the most part I like to just grab items that I like & see if they come in handy when I decide to change my avi up a bit.

I also like to mix & match elements from a couple different dream avis if I just can't get all the items. Usually that kind of avi actually ends up looking even better than the one I envisioned to begin with, for some reason.

My current avi started with getting super lucky in the RIG and winning a Wood Sea. o: Lately I build my avis around one or two items that I love, this time it was around this hair and the Syndarian Summoner.

Also, I have no idea what I'd do without tektek, seriously. >u<

Intellectual Codger

Hestia Carrow
Yes! I achieved my dream avatar a few months ago when I finally finished my quest for my dream item, Angel Mini Wings. I had an SDPlus Gaian made to celebrate. heart

Dear gosh what I'd do for a SDPlus Gaian of my dream avi heart gonk

Peaceful Lunatic

I dreamed about making this avatar last night. That doesn't count? Aww... sad

Nah, haven't achieved one because I don't quest dream avatars. I quest items that look fun to use, then I build my daily avatars around one item. If I buy anything for an avatar I'm making, it's only a gold shop item I was probably going to buy anyhow.

Enduring Bookworm

20,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I'm one item short, Carlos the alpacha, but I'm almost there! I would also like Daniel'swings but that's never going to happen

Intellectual Codger

As an addendum, now that I'm finished with my dream avi, I just search and quest for items with "realistic" poses that I love, like Rock Angel for its net gloves pose heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff