Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Gaian

I'm going to be leaving Gaia soon, and it's gonna be a little hard, this place was practically home or me for seven years. Two accounts and a lot of naivety later, I think it's time to move on.

I just want to say i loved it here you guys, and most of you are awesome, and you should get cookies. I love all you! Having been here since 2007, a lot has changed, some better, some not as better, but the general kind soul of the public stayed the same. I remember when mil would get you most anything hahaha. I'm glad to see that it's gonna be in good care though.

I'll miss you all. smile

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I wish you the best of luck! heart Take care!

Leader

When i read that type of threads i get motivation to leave but my soul is addicted and won't allow me to do it :[

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Xx MeZo DaRk AnGeL xX
I'm going to be leaving Gaia soon, and it's gonna be a little hard, this place was practically home or me for seven years. Two accounts and a lot of naivety later, I think it's time to move on.

I just want to say i loved it here you guys, and most of you are awesome, and you should get cookies. I love all you! Having been here since 2007, a lot has changed, some better, some not as better, but the general kind soul of the public stayed the same. I remember when mil would get you most anything hahaha. I'm glad to see that it's gonna be in good care though.

I'll miss you all. smile
take care of yourself! :3

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I wish you all the best in all your future endeavors. Feel free to leave me items/gold. mrgreen

Familiar Friend

★☆

Aw super sad...
emotion_hug

~Lubs

Dapper Capitalist

13,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Always sad to see one of the older members go. Good luck with real life!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff