Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's been so long since the tower collasped I'm wondering if the admin gave up on it. gonk
I could be making this up out of sheer hope, but i'm pretty sure they said there'd be an update in July.
WTF: They only update it on event dates. Wait till halloween eek
It didn't die, they're just busy doing other more important things... and or want us to suffer. xd

Dramatic Hunter

Apparently the next storyline update won't be until the gaia towns are released, so July-ish.
That April Fools Event?

Haha April Fools, nothing happened, and nothing will happen!
Omg you all are hopless if you knew anything about the conventions you would know that they will udtae it next month. Thay havn't updated it yet because they are working on upcoming features.
Suffer like the lambs we are! *raises fist*

But nah, just wait a while. Be happy they gave us so much all at once in the first place. They've actually been busy going from convention to convention for the past few weeks so there has been little to no time to actually work on this place.
Swee
It's been so long since the tower collasped I'm wondering if the admin gave up on it. gonk

yes
Airez
Suffer like the lambs we are! *raises fist*

But nah, just wait a while. Be happy they gave us so much all at once in the first place. They've actually been busy going from convention to convention for the past few weeks so there has been little to no time to actually work on this place.

>.O Conventions? Is that when a bunch of people dedicated to Gaia gather and pay their respects to the admin?
Hmm well as long as there's a date and it's in the next month I'll be looking forward to it.

But I'm curious about this Gaia Towns feature? I thought when they said Gaia towns they actually meant more of the map.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nay, the admins (and a few moderators) have been going to conventions such as Fanime and A-kon. ^_^
I hope not..but it sure looks like thats the flipping case. I hear the events will be this week though, I find that REALLY hard to be true. I hope it isnt going on during early july..

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
<center>I would'n say die...just faded away.</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items