Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has anyone wondereed about the rate that gambinos building is being made at? The people he must hired must either be a huge amount of people, or some of the fastest construction workers in the world. I wonder if that thing will even hold if is being constructed so quickly. o.o
just something else to think about now!
no comments or anything? ^^;
Hmmm... That is a good point...
eek
What if it does topple down? xd

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Ryuu_no_Kaze
eek
It shall topple down and create the bridge to the new town across the sea! @w@~! *spreads her crazy theories around*
Teh Lulu
Ryuu_no_Kaze
eek
It shall topple down and create the bridge to the new town across the sea! @w@~! *spreads her crazy theories around*

o.o so then the idea of building this giant tower so rapidly was to collaspe it into a bridge to a new area? maybe the inside of the building is built sideways so when it falls over you can still go in it ^_^
Aye. How'd you stay zombie?

The building could also be a recruiting center for something. War is definately coming to Gaia.

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
evapilotrob
Teh Lulu
Ryuu_no_Kaze
eek

o.o so then the idea of building this giant tower so rapidly was to collaspe it into a bridge to a new area? maybe the inside of the building is built sideways so when it falls over you can still go in it ^_^
...Well, it wouldn't fall on purpose! The Sisters would knock it down because they were jealous of Gambino returning to power! And it would fall down,a nd you could go across it to the new town! x3 xp

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Ryuu_no_Kaze
Aye. How'd you stay zombie?

The building could also be a recruiting center for something. War is definately coming to Gaia.
By not saving my avatar since I became a zombie. mrgreen
But... who do you think lives in the new town?
Eitherway... there must be something across that ocean.

*sniff* the joys of that wonderful Halloween event. That one was great ^_^
i want to be a zombie i could save my money like that this way i could buy stuff knowing i couldnt save and maybe it will be a new town but i want to donate gold soon so we can see the end result of this all hopefully it will happen by the weekend
To see what is on the other side of the ocean, we should go to the richest one in Gaia (who ever that may be now ^^; ) and ask for some ships, three i say, and we shall sail that ocean blue... in 1492.. wait >.> its been done.

Miss_Undastood's Husband

Overpowered Genius

13,790 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
the van helson sisters will just blow it up again
Chrono_Clepsydra
the van helson sisters will just blow it up again

and if they blow it up, will it fall and make this bridge that has been talked about? hmm..
yay for rumors and random thoughts
I'm more curious of the North and Northwest seas that have opened up... Fishing, anyone? Maybe a boat to another island is Gambino's secret fund? I conspire insanely! scream stare scream stare scream stare scream stare heart
evapilotrob
Has anyone wondereed about the rate that gambinos building is being made at? The people he must hired must either be a huge amount of people, or some of the fastest construction workers in the world. I wonder if that thing will even hold if is being constructed so quickly. o.o
just something else to think about now!

he hired house elves. surprised They work uber fast and like working. They are free labor. Its all he could afford.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff