Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has any one had any problems with thier Avatar's? Can anyone help me fix mine, it wont appear?

bihaenggis's Waifu

Star-Crossed Romantic

12,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm still waiting to be able to save so I can finally get my skirt on.
Mine doesn't appear at all... I don't even know If I have any clothes on....
Kyri_Lyn
Has any one had any problems with thier Avatar's? Can anyone help me fix mine, it wont appear?

saving avatars are down...but you know...if you give me your password I can see what I can do...lol
How about........no.
kid fresh
Kyri_Lyn

saving avatars are down...but you know...if you give me your password I can see what I can do...lol

u are pure evil..... xp

8,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
kid fresh
Kyri_Lyn

Don't even try it.
Cairo_chan
kid fresh
Kyri_Lyn

u are pure evil..... xp

yeah why should we trust u wid our passwords? blaugh sweatdrop
Hm I also am having problems, its not loading any items I put on now...
Maha the Wizard
Hm I also am having problems, its not loading any items I put on now...

i dunno what wrong wid it its acting up today! some of the forums it wont let u view it! its well annoying! lol blaugh
This is one of the largest forums on the internet so its bound to have issues (plus its a now very chopped version of phpBB) best you can do is wait it out I guess.
Maha the Wizard
This is one of the largest forums on the internet so its bound to have issues (plus its a now very chopped version of phpBB) best you can do is wait it out I guess.

are u havibg problems as well? sweatdrop
lucyjuicy2905
Maha the Wizard

are u havibg problems as well? sweatdrop

Yes it won't load any new items I try to put on.
Anyway I have to go to work now folks (yes 6am on a Saturday x_x) so best of luck to you.

8,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
lucyjuicy2905
Cairo_chan
kid fresh
Kyri_Lyn

u are pure evil..... xp

yeah why should we trust u wid our passwords? blaugh sweatdrop

Don't.

(Taken from the TOS)
IV. PASSWORD AND SECURITY
The User is responsible for the confidentiality of his/her account and may be held responsible for any or all activities that occur through his/her GAIA Online identity. Should your User password become compromised, you are responsible for immediately notifying GAIA Online. Furthermore, we recommend that Users exit from their accounts at the end of each session for we cannot and will not be liable for any alteration one's Avatar, misrepresentation of a User's identity, loss of Gold and/or loss of inventory arising from such an eventuality.

If you give him your password, he could hack you for all we know?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff