Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeno
lucyjuicy2905
Cairo_chan
kid fresh
Kyri_Lyn
Has any one had any problems with thier Avatar's? Can anyone help me fix mine, it wont appear?

saving avatars are down...but you know...if you give me your password I can see what I can do...lol

u are pure evil..... xp

yeah why should we trust u wid our passwords? blaugh sweatdrop

Don't.

(Taken from the TOS)
IV. PASSWORD AND SECURITY
The User is responsible for the confidentiality of his/her account and may be held responsible for any or all activities that occur through his/her GAIA Online identity. Should your User password become compromised, you are responsible for immediately notifying GAIA Online. Furthermore, we recommend that Users exit from their accounts at the end of each session for we cannot and will not be liable for any alteration one's Avatar, misrepresentation of a User's identity, loss of Gold and/or loss of inventory arising from such an eventuality.

If you give him your password, he could hack you for all we know?

yeah i no thats why i aint gfoing to and i dont trust him or no him!
I am having problems getting items to stay on. Can anyone help? And don't ask for my password.
This is awful. Now no one can see my semi-Roger cosplay. X.x
poor u! stressed
The bottom half of my ears wont show up.
Captain Bunny
The bottom half of my ears wont show up.[/quote

OMG! U WERIDO! lol anyway what u done to ur self u look like a peguin wait u r one! looser" ! blaugh
lucyjuicy2905
Captain Bunny
The bottom half of my ears wont show up.

OMG! U WERIDO! lol anyway what u done to ur self u look like a peguin wait u r one! looser" ! blaugh
I'm pretty sure thats not allowed.... Flaming I think? cant remember the right word.

The Pingu Mask has a glithc that gets rid of the right head item. (or a bit of it) It only shows one horn of the Demon, half the Angelic and Demonic Headband and other items like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff