Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think are in the envelopes? I have no idea. The mods have been doing a good job switching it up lately.
Mabey a noobie beating stick... Although I love noobies, it would be a funny item
did you get banned? because you look new... lol

Anyway, anything would be okay with me as long as it is creative.
I'd like something that isn't an accessory. Like a shirt of some sort, or even a pair of pants.

Anxious Waffles

Dominerd
Mabey a noobie beating stick... Although I love noobies, it would be a funny item

xd heart

Nope, he's not new. And you can't get back into a banned account. xp
For a while now I thought it might be angelic or demonic wings...
Leamony
I'd like something that isn't an accessory. Like a shirt of some sort, or even a pair of pants.

Maybe a shirt that doesn't look completely silly on girls!

And pants.

I like that idea - they should have a choice between a shirt and a pair of pants.
Devilish Kurumi

Maybe a shirt that doesn't look completely silly on girls!

And pants.

I like that idea - they should have a choice between a shirt and a pair of pants.

GAWD yes! gonk A shirt that can be fitted on girls!!

Demonic shirt and Angelic pants? XD I can imagine a shirt that kinda glows, or pants that have wings sticking out...

Newbie Noob

Da-V-Man
For a while now I thought it might be angelic or demonic wings...

For a while now you've been completely wrong. Those items are going to be part of a quest.
if i'm not mistaken , i saw an admin post that they were done with the whole "angelic-demonic" series.

i'm still crossing my fingers for weapons. or more plushies. heart or maybe that handheld fan they mentioned in 'going postal"!
Glasses! Because one can never have enough cool glasses or masks XD
Zabchan
if i'm not mistaken , i saw an admin post that they were done with the whole "angelic-demonic" series.

i'm still crossing my fingers for weapons. or more plushies. heart or maybe that handheld fan they mentioned in 'going postal"!

If that's true then I'd like to see more animal themed items. Such as mice ears.

Newbie Noob

Leamony
Zabchan

If that's true then I'd like to see more animal themed items. Such as mice ears.

People complained even more when animal items started to come out (besides the Bear Hats) than how much they complained with the angelic/demonic theme.
Pie32
Leamony
Zabchan

People complained even more when animal items started to come out (besides the Bear Hats) than how much they complained with the angelic/demonic theme.
People complain just to complain.... @__@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces