Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Happy new year everyone! emotion_bigheart

TODAY IS NEW YEAR! TIME TO MUNCH ON ALL THE CANDIES AND GOODIES MY MOM HAS STASHED AWAY FOR THIS MOMENT!

From Miori o u o
User Image

From Neko o u o
User Image

Short topic is short, but a little important ~

gaia_spoons Year of the Sheep!
gaia_spoons Do you think Gaia is going to do anything for Chinese New Year?
gaia_spoons Freebie or CS update with Sheep inspired items?
gaia_spoons Doing anything fun this week to celebrate? o v o
I pretty much have come to expect a cash shop update at least. Maybe a new tier thing (hard to say since they also have their Anniversary tier going). Not sure about a freebie since we've already had the V-day, President's Day, and Anniversary all one after another, but it'd be nice if they did.

In a relationship with Bloodlust Dante

Loyal Werewolf

I expect some sort of hint in the CS and a freebie. o 3o

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

I'm having a blast right now, and probably more tomorrow when my relatives come over. xD
Right now, I'm making some food/snacks, preparing the dishes for tonight's feast and cleaning with my mum. And getting a ton of red envelopes already
I do hope we get a freebie or something on Gaia though...I'm sure they'll release a CNY/Year of the Sheep themed RIG or something, or a bundle like they've done in the past. : O
They did hint a bit at it with the sheep LQIs. (Leapi Sheepie and Counting Sheep)

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ThanatosRising

It would seems odd to have a tier a top of a tier type deal. My best guess is at least a freebie, anything else is pretty much a plus.

Purinii

That reminds me that I should not be avoiding responsibilities and should start cleaning again gonk
you luck goose, i gotta wait for like a few more days/weeks before i can see all my relatives

I would imagine it being a recolor with a bunch of sheep and zodiac inspired items. We did have a new RIG with some new goodies already, so that's pretty much out, unless Gaia goes for the extra mile ninja
Braev Dullahan

It would seems odd to have a tier a top of a tier type deal. My best guess is at least a freebie, anything else is pretty much a plus.

I feel like they've done it before, but I can't remember if it was solely the really expensive "Spend $500 throughout the month" type deals or if they've ever had two regular tiers overlapping at once.

31,575 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
If there would be something, i hope paws will get something too!
I know, we have sheep skins, but maybe something in the theme or a recolor at least would be cool 3nodding

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ThanatosRising

I think they've only done it for that really expensive item(s). I could be wrong tho, Gaia releases a lot of tiers gonk

krixkrax

They have been really good with the freebies being Paw friendly lately with he exception of the Portrait of Diedrich.

O.G. Nerd

One thing I'm almost sure of is a cash shop item. It wouldn't be a day without some new CS announcement!

I hope for something to celebrate the New Year!

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

Braev Dullahan

I've got more coming over tomorrow. ; _ ; And my room cannot be cleaned and stay clean, it's impossible.

I'd really dislike if they did this, but there might be a chance that they'd just release a Chinese New Year themed tier rewards and just call it a day. . - .
Perhaps those sheep LQI recoloured red and gold? Urgh. And other sheep themed items?
Please Gaia, don't do this.
Braev Dullahan

I think they've only done it for that really expensive item(s). I could be wrong tho, Gaia releases a lot of tiers gonk

Well, the Chinese New Year does last like.. half a month, doesn't it? I wouldn't put it past them to make it an excuse to do another expensive tier XD

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Purinii

Saaame, no matter how much I clean my room it's eternally covered in notes, "important" papers and clothing gonk
I sometimes just close the door and pray no one is that curious to see what's inside ; n ;

Tiers kinda seem like the easy way out like "oh wait there's a semi-important holiday let's recolor some stuff and throw some discounted unwanted RIGs to show off we care"

ThanatosRising

I think it's about 15 days?
I would imagine they'd make their anniversary the uber big prize, I was surprised it's your average tier.

Special Snowflake

Yes! I'm so excited for New Years!!! Can't wait for all that tasty food heart Screw my diet Imma eat up a storm!

-Ahem-

While I'd love for Gaia to celebrate it, realistically I don't think they'll do anything big for it seeing as it was so close to anniversary and wedding feature release. Oh well. I'd love for even a tiny acknowledgement though, that'd make my week 3nodding

I'm not big on sheep items myself being a wood rat, there's always been a major shortage of decent mousey items on Gaia... maybe Gaia will change it's mind the next time we have one 3nodding Sheep items would be lovely though, why not 3nodding

emotion_kirakira Gung hee fat choy to all the folk who has already rolled over the New years day! emotion_kirakira

edit: I forgot to mention that an ad on Gaia directed me to a animal zodiac prediction site, which I went to and had a red of my fortune ... it's pretty telling that I used to get said predictions on Facebook... nowadays apparently it's Tiger Beer rofl

Arashisora's Significant Otter

Demonic Hero

Year of the Sheep!
I was born in the year of the Sheep! biggrin
Do you think Gaia is going to do anything for Chinese New Year?
Maybe, now that it's been brought up.
Freebie or CS update with Sheep inspired items?
I don't see why not.
Doing anything fun this week to celebrate? o v o
Nope. Just going to school all day everyday.

Shy Bunny

19,965 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

I love Chinese New Year because of all the good food and treats!
I just had reunion dinner earlier today - not really my liking because most of them were seafood (which I'm allergic of)
so I didn't get to try everything. >.<
And tomorrow is the red-packet giving day which all of us anticipated for, but for some cases I don't,
because you know, chinese relatives... they would ask you how is school and whatsoever questions that you don't
wanna answer.... yup, some are super nosy and judgmental.. >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces