Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
VVhip
Edit: Man, all these older avis are giving me serious nostalgia. I remember some of them.
User Image
I know, I keep stopping & pausing to look at all the "vintage" avis. It's pretty cool seeing so much anniversary spirit around.

Stellar Succubus

Milk Kittea
VVhip
Edit: Man, all these older avis are giving me serious nostalgia. I remember some of them.
User Image
I know, I keep stopping & pausing to look at all the "vintage" avis. It's pretty cool seeing so much anniversary spirit around.

It's brilliant to me to see what different people feel is vintage for them too smile Kinda reminds me of older times where you could sort of tell roughly what year/time a user joined by what they tended to wear and quest ^__^

Distinct Explorer

Milk Kittea
VVhip
User Image
sure makes me happy seeing people abandon their cash shop cluttered avi's and going Gaia traditional, to times way before the cash shop came out smile

Wild Bookworm

Chax! Is that really you? xd
Wow, ok, can't believe I've spent this long hanging around here, although not so much these days. But stll, 7 years on this site??? There is definitely something a little bit off the wall about that. I'm a sensible grown-up, with kids, and a mortgage, from a small town in Ireland......and Gaia is a very peculiar place when you step back and think about it.
Ah well, we all have our little eccentricities blaugh

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Seriously out of everything that Gaia has ever done for me.
What it has done for my ART has been the most significant one.
If it wasn't for doing commissions to earn gold and feed my item needs
my art would certainly not be where it is now.

It's Gaia and it's art community that gave me the inspiration to
improve my art and made me know so many OCs that I don't even...

XD At the same time I remember all those times I wanted
to bash my head against the wall when Buckteeth and Antennae were a thing. D: My art muse shriveled and died.

But now..Gaia is continuing to be awesome and I love
all the artists and art shops and even Breedables now 8D

GAIA YOU MAKE MY ART BETTER ALL OVER!

Enduring Spirit

I had good and bad times. I learned from all of them. Met amazing people, met not so amazing people, helped me with my grammar, be creative, enjoy different kinds of artstyles. Such a great place Gaia is. I only been here 6 years (Tomorrow is my anniversary). Thanks, Gaia, for so many things.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

no chax nooooo

Fairy

Ma Ajmala
no chax nooooo

child pls
I can't believe it's been ten years, lol. I joined when I was 13 and here I am, 22 years old, still lurking. This site has evolved so much. GG Admins, you really know how to run a website.
I honestly thought this site would have ended by now. Every time it's still here when I come back from hiatus, I am pleasantly surprised.

clarion's King

Super Model

TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW LIKE YOUUU gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out