I love it. * A *
But I mainly came here and wanted to post to say this:
Is that...a wee sperm sprite I see in her barf, near the bottom? O A O

Shy Friend

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hi I'm not gonna lie I HAVNT been on Gaia since the beginning but I have been on for a lil while and I must say it changed a lot....I remember my first time on Gaia it was the day I got suspended from school, and I got bored so I made an Avi , soon I was hooked I've been on here ever since...Gaia happy birthday - Lycan ( formerly wolfkidninja) lol I was such a noob...

Timid Poster

7,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie Enabler 100
I've been on Gaia for almost 9 years now. Man I'm getting old now.

It's been a lot of fun. The best part was meeting the staff at conventions and hanging out with everyone. I don't really come on that often anymore, but I'll never forget about this site and all the fun times I've had.

Tricky Treasure

it is weird as balls to do the math and realize I've been on Gaia for a third of my life. 33 god damn percent!
I wouldn't trade it for anything though.There's a very specific course of actions that led me to where my life is now, and Gaia is actually a part of that, in an indirectly direct way. Happy tenth birthday you gaudy old b*****d!

Fairy

gurgh
heart heart heart

miss you

aaahhh

me2more

Serethielle
I love it. * A *
But I mainly came here and wanted to post to say this:
Is that...a wee sperm sprite I see in her barf, near the bottom? O A O

ninja

Trash Lunatic

I'm so glad that people have mostly decided to go back to older items for Gaia's birthday. smile I went back to my very first outfit myself.

Shameless Enabler

Hmmm.
-goes to change-

EDIT: Oldest Outfit.
AWWWW YAAAAAAH.

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Sabin le Rose
Hmmm.
-goes to change-

EDIT: Oldest Outfit.
AWWWW YAAAAAAH.

YEAH OLD OUTFITS

This is as old as I could go. Anything else has long since been sold off. :u

I am loving the logo. I wish it'd stay. <3 So pretty.

Fairy

late or 03 early 04 was the best layout hands down.

Destructive Lunatic

Ah s**t gotta come outta deep lurk for this!

<3 Chax

I suppose, the one crucial thing that I can attribute to my initial encounter with Gaia is the progression I've made as an artist. If it weren't for the artists who once inhabited that place once called the Picture Post so many years ago, I don't think I would've turned out to be the same sort of artist I am today.

Fairy

warrior_of_boognish
Ah s**t gotta come outta deep lurk for this!

<3 Chax

I suppose, the one crucial thing that I can attribute to my initial encounter with Gaia is the progression I've made as an artist. If it weren't for the artists who once inhabited that place once called the Picture Post so many years ago, I don't think I would've turned out to be the same sort of artist I am today.

BOOOOOBAAA

oh my g

!!!!

my moon and my stars how i miss you so do you not have like a facebook or something i never come on here and i miss you so.

i miss picture post & the usual artists/critics. i miss the sense of humor there & some of the drams.

mang i miss u 2much i got so many feels rn

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Welcome back Chax! 8D

And Happy Birthday Gaia! emotion_kirakira

-~--~-

Fairy

Heart Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Wintersday Bard 50
My friend recommended me to join this site when I was 13 years old back in 2005. I cannot believe this one site impacted my youth years. If I never joined, I would never improve my skills in drawing. Heck, I wouldn't had the motivations to even start. I would have never gain interest in web design without Gaia as well nor learn the codes I had from profiles when I needed most in class. I have met many people, some have come and go, but there are others who continue to be in my life to this day. Share and made stories with those friends and made wonderful memories that I will never forget. Even had relationships on this site (though they did not last). I miss most of my friends who have left Gaia but there are a few who still contact me in other ways. Now I'm entering my 20's and I haven't left Gaia since. Still, there is a part of me that misses the old Gaia and seeing that header brought back so many memories. Made my week. I don't want that header to ever go away. (might save it)

Hell I even remember how popular you where back in the day, Chax. Still are! And your amazing art skills. Even your profile was great. Never thought you would come back (I'm just a lurker)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff