Muffins own you heart
Artist with fangs
xd

Buttsecks indeed.
Chaa. cool
ClockWatcher
confusedly? rath?

Good job, though.
Pshaw. I can spell what I want, how I want, and say what I want, when I want. mad
OH MY GEE, THE SKY IS FALLING!? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA lol xd xd xd xd
MUFFIN MAN!?!?!?!? WATCHY!?!?!?!?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA xd xd xd
BUTTSECKS???!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!one xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd domokun domokun xp whee whee gonk xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd stare xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd
megawasiniman_a
I loled, real hard.

I like what the VHS said last at most. =D
lol, i kno
Neitsabes
Muffins own you heart
Indeed.
Capatain Aki
ClockWatcher
confusedly? rath?

Good job, though.
Pshaw. I can spell what I want, how I want, and say what I want, when I want. mad
Like I said, good job though. Please don't kill me.
I loved it, except for the last line.
Capatain Aki
I don't want to be a gey blob anymore. I want to be a girlie again! My stupid create a character button won't work.

Re-Create Character Mar 12
Users are experiencing a glitch with re-creating their avatar after deleting it. The image to re-create their character shows up reversed and isn't clickable. The blue border around the image though, is clickable, or users can simply use this url: http://reinhart.gaiaonline.com/forum/character.php to re-create their characters.
Absolute Shadows
Capatain Aki
I don't want to be a gey blob anymore. I want to be a girlie again! My stupid create a character button won't work.

Users are experiencing a glitch with re-creating their avatar after deleting it. The image to re-create their character shows up reversed and isn't clickable. The blue border around the image though, is clickable, or users can simply use this url: http://reinhart.gaiaonline.com/forum/character.php to re-create their characters.
Thank you! heart gonk
Haha, that's hillarious.

Dapper Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Can't... stop laughing... tears... blurring vision...

Kawaii Lunatic

That's hilarious xd ! I needed that laugh whee
Capatain Aki
Absolute Shadows
Capatain Aki

Thank you! heart gonk

xd no problem
PensivePine
I loved it, except for the last line.
No buttsecks? surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items