Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which Halloween Event Was Your Favorite?

Halloween 2k3 - Trick or Treat 0.064561651084847 6.5% [ 366 ]
Halloween 2k4 - Labtech X and Zombies 0.082377844417005 8.2% [ 467 ]
Halloween 2k5 - Grunnies 0.10654436408538 10.7% [ 604 ]
Halloween 2k6 - Invasion of the Zurg 0.054506967719174 5.5% [ 309 ]
Halloween 2k7 - Von Helsons 0.086082201446463 8.6% [ 488 ]
Halloween 2k8 - Human v Dark Elf v Vampire v Zombie 0.17798553536779 17.8% [ 1009 ]
Halloween 2k9 - S.I.N v B.O.O. 0.16634327041806 16.6% [ 943 ]
Halloween 2k10 - Grave Danger 0.12347856764862 12.3% [ 700 ]
Halloween 2k11 - Masquerade/Moonrise 0.10354559887105 10.4% [ 587 ]
Halloween 2k12 - The Don 0.034573998941612 3.5% [ 196 ]
Total Votes:[ 5669 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 > >>

Rainbow Flip-Flopper

zOMG ghost hunting.

Shaggy Loverboy

I can't remember any of the Halloween events...but I know I participated in some, because I have some items.

I want to be helpful and provide feedback but my memory sucks. ╥﹏╥
I really enjoyed the Grunnie halloween. I remember working so hard for that skin and how fun it was!

Man-Hungry Bear

Questing Alchemy Components.
        How can anyone say that 2k4 wasn't the best year. Unless they weren't around like the original gaians. lol

Demonic Spirit

I had the most fun on the alien and cow Santa probing event

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My first year on gaia was 08 and so far it was the best time of my life
Halloween 2k8 - Human v Dark Elf v Vampire v Zombie

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Grave DAnger is what I played during my free periods. smile
i would have to say sin vs boo was my favorite Halloween event so far. :3

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
personally, I preferred the zOMG! Halloween event to the event on the main site. I don't really like how 99% of the events now require tons of mindless posting in the forums.

with that being said, out of the years I've been on gaia, I enjoyed the 2k10 event the most.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Davidicus Bellefonte
Questing Alchemy Components.
        How can anyone say that 2k4 wasn't the best year. Unless they weren't around like the original gaians. lol

Actually, that's the biggest flaw in the poll, not everyone was around for all of them so how can they pick their "favorite"?

probably should have just listed event types instead.

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Rainbow Filled Nights
I honestly would like to see another zOMG! halloween event since you all abandoned it.
That'd be great.
THIS, this, so much this. Fighting Otami Jack has to be one of my favorite Halloween activities ever. Please bring back zOMG!Holidays.
My favorite site wide event is probably the 2K8 event with the vampires, dark elves ect. I liked that you could change sides easily so I could get all the items. Also, battling my fellow Gaians is always fun (something with PvP is a must for me) and that was either my first event or the first one I participated in.

Animal Shapeshifter

28,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
The battle between dark elves, humans, vampires, and zombies. :3 I also liked the Grave Danger one.

10,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Uncle Kenny
Summer is done and that means Halloween is looming ever larger. It is, without question, our biggest event on the site and being the 10th anniversary, I thought it would be a good time to look back and reflect on where things have come since 2003. So tell me, which was your favorite? Why? Did you hate one? Trick question, if you say yes then you hate freedom.

And before anyone says it, no, I'm not mining you for ideas. We have our basic gameplan for this year already and yes, it will be awesome. This thread though is just about past Halloweens.

I loved Trick or Treating in the towns and attacking the Ghost in Zomg! It was a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guildswoman

User ImageI enjoyed the Vampires vs Werewolves vs Zombies vs Humans. That one was by far the most interesting because the game could balance it's self by switching teams. I think I spent a lot of time playing that event more than the rest of the events. It had more options and the battles system was simple and effective. Also, the variety of attack moves made the game more engaging to play as well as the leveling system that let you learn stronger moves witch gave me a sense of accomplishment when I was playing it. The items were vary interesting as well and were worth trying to getting as well as gave the players more of a senses of accomplishment and encouraged the players to switch sides to balance the game.

The worst one was Vampires vs Dark Elves. Having to pay Gaia Cash so you wouldn't have to play as many mini game just to make the event shorter was ridiculous. I gave up on the event because the mini games were too repetitive and hard to keep focus killing the owls or bats. It felt like a waste of my time because if you missed one or killed an ally it would penalize you. The fact it was a flash game also made the game not work about 10% of the time as well. The recovery match game was incredibly boring too. Also, the game was vary unbalanced because you couldn't switch teams and there was 10 Dark Elves per every Vampire, so it was nearly impossible to even be an Vampire in that event. The items form the event were okay as were the titles, but to me they were not worth getting because of the dull and retentiveness of the whole event.

Those are my thoughts on the events of the best and worst and why. Sorry for the long post... but that's all I got to say.
This is really hard for me, i'm an 03 girl so I'm fond of many.
For story lines I really love the SinVsBoo, the Don and the Von Helsons.
Not to say that I don't like the Zurg and stuff it's just that they never really returned.
I love it when old stories come back to life. whee
I loved the Grunnies and the Labtech Zombies because of the infections, those
were just plan awesome! emotion_kirakira

Edit: I vote for the Grunnies because it was the most visually appealing to me. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff