Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which Halloween Event Was Your Favorite?

Halloween 2k3 - Trick or Treat 0.064561651084847 6.5% [ 366 ]
Halloween 2k4 - Labtech X and Zombies 0.082377844417005 8.2% [ 467 ]
Halloween 2k5 - Grunnies 0.10654436408538 10.7% [ 604 ]
Halloween 2k6 - Invasion of the Zurg 0.054506967719174 5.5% [ 309 ]
Halloween 2k7 - Von Helsons 0.086082201446463 8.6% [ 488 ]
Halloween 2k8 - Human v Dark Elf v Vampire v Zombie 0.17798553536779 17.8% [ 1009 ]
Halloween 2k9 - S.I.N v B.O.O. 0.16634327041806 16.6% [ 943 ]
Halloween 2k10 - Grave Danger 0.12347856764862 12.3% [ 700 ]
Halloween 2k11 - Masquerade/Moonrise 0.10354559887105 10.4% [ 587 ]
Halloween 2k12 - The Don 0.034573998941612 3.5% [ 196 ]
Total Votes:[ 5669 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 76 77 78 > >>

Scurvy Pirate

Summer is done and that means Halloween is looming ever larger. It is, without question, our biggest event on the site and being the 10th anniversary, I thought it would be a good time to look back and reflect on where things have come since 2003. So tell me, which was your favorite? Why? Did you hate one? Trick question, if you say yes then you hate freedom.

And before anyone says it, no, I'm not mining you for ideas. We have our basic gameplan for this year already and yes, it will be awesome. This thread though is just about past Halloweens.

Sleeping User's Comrade

Sparkly Marshmallow

35,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
FIRST!

I enjoyed battling in BOO vs SIN twisted

Kawaii Carnivore

If we are getting super robot mechas to crush the pumpkin heads ,then I am all in !!!!

Aged Gaian

15,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

I am going to have to vote for the Grunny as my favorite how ever the zombie was very good. I loved the grunny because of all the things that happened. From the storylines, to peoples profiles having Lab containers etc, all sorts of stuff I remember. But this is my vote and I'm very glad to see that you are taking a notice and asking with the community.

User Image

User Image

GuardianAmy's Fangirl

Enduring UFO

23,575 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
Zurg, of course. XD The direct interaction with the npcs and the puzzle solving was a ton of fun. I also liked being able to use different parts of the site other than just the forums.

Angelic Champion

I'd have to say Grunnies. When I think Halloween event, that is the event I think of. It was so much fun! And grunnies are cute. emotion_kirakira

Festive Investigator

Halloween 2k8 Hugging people to death as a zombie was just plain fun. Also first time the Dark elf skin came out. Oh and the make shift shield item that you could wear on you back that one was great! Also in the Stanger Danger manga Ian had cute little fangs!

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Halloween 2k8 was my first even on Gaia and me and my irl friends had so much fun sleeping over with our laptops Halloween RPing in our thread and playing in Towns and Rally with our new skins and Halloween outfits.

Really great memories. emotion_kirakira

Sparkling Transmutator

I was really fond of the SIN vs BOO and Grave Danger events.
SIN vs BOO for the community feels and Grave Danger for the items.

I must say those, no matter what kind of event we have, my only
true desire is that no Soulbound items exist. None whatsoever.

Lonely Player

The only Halloween I did was last years so I will pick "I don't know ;w;"I can't wait for Halloween this year o3o.

Revered Inquisitor

User Image

" I preferred S.I.N vs. B.O.O; my reasoning is for the art and the story line... as well as how the characters are still connected in the main story of the site. Sentinel and Overseer are crazy awesome... and I am hoping they get their powers back, eventually.

Basically, their story, both then and continuing, has still kept me interested since that Halloween; so, that is why I love it so much."

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Art by Samanthai

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Kuro/Vamp event from last year was hands down my favorite, it had a good build up and was the type of event hat the site is famous for. Good plot, awesome skins, was fun and easy to play, I'd say it was one where everyone was involved even after they acquired all the items.

Magic Hobo

2k4 zombies, because the build-up beforehand with the journals and the mystery was really cool - like an ARG or something. You could stand to do something a little ~spooky~ again, and I don't mean, like, gore or jump scares, but the kind of spooky you get reading creepypasta or browsing the SCP archives.

Grave Danger was terrible. Grave Danger was the worst. SIN vs BOO was pretty bad too. Swathe of new characters I don't give a s**t about + tedious, teeeeeedious gameplay? No thank you.

Questionable Mage

BOO vs SIN made the biggest impression, I think. I still have the red eyes I picked up when we lost the BOO skin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff