Elves! 0.28358208955224 28.4% [ 209 ]
Undecided. :P 0.21166892808684 21.2% [ 156 ]
Total Votes:[ 737 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Tipsy Lover

Vampires! I wanted to make a cute avatar, lol. Also Louie. ;u ;
Although my mule will side on elves!

Tricky Treasure

So ambivalent to both sides, in past years it's always been a no-brainer which team I sided with but neither of these groups are especially appealing to me confused
I sided with the Dark Elves. I'm not a Dark Elf, but I am an Elf.. that kind of makes me obligated, I feel. Also I hate Vampires with every fiber of my being. And I do like The Fish. And I hate Vampires.
Furthermore.. it kinda looks like the Vampire side is a whole lot more popular; and I have an absurdly honed talent for choosing the side that is vastly outnumbered.
I accidentally clicked vamps.. -_-

/spoiled
/doesn't feel like playing now

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ahh, I need help deciding which side to choose. emotion_facepalm

I think I agree with the vampires' ideals because I don't believe a utopia is possible. (I'm against Tobi in Naruto. xd ) But it seems like the elves are genuine about their good intentions from what Franco said. (Though I'm wary after seeing Don Kuro in the manga. eek )

I don't like vampires or elves, but I think I dislike elves less. I've never sided with vampires in Gaia's history because they've been a nuisance and I feel bad that we exiled the elves (though I was unaware that we did such a mean thing surprised ).

I love Louie but Franco seems so cool! gonk Granted, I don't know much about him yet... What kind of personality does Franco have? I think this may be my deciding factor. xd emotion_sweatdrop Countess Ambrosia seems cool, too.

So, can someone help me choose? sweatdrop

Devoted Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Gender Swap 100
I despise both sides... as a Labtech no side really calls to me so I'm joing the vamps so I can learn a certain asshats plans to kill Gino and try to stop it.

Team Diedrich

Wiiiitch side, represent!
I picked the vampires, mostly because they're the lesser of the two evils.
But also because Ian is technically a vampire. heart Louie's pretty cool, too.
I really liked Don Kuro, though, back when he was adorable and not crazy. I hope he returns to normal.

+Pink Ego Box+
I accidentally clicked vamps.. -_-

/spoiled
/doesn't feel like playing now

You can be a double agent. ninja

Wealthy Hoarder

The elves.

Why? Because my avi has been a dark elf for forever!

and I am not much of a vampire person.
Elves, sense I don't like vampires.

Sparkly Smoker

I don't care for the vampires on Gaia, so I chose elves.
Also, Faris.

Coffee Lass's Kouhai

Pal

I pretty much knew vampires would get a ton of support when I got both PMs, but I went with elves regardless. Not much of a vampire fan. Anyway I remember siding with the elves way back in that one event so.. xD

Beloved Perfectionist

Ambrosia. Chose her because I know them vamps are hot~~ Lol. xD
Elves... they're pretty cool too. But I like vampires more at the moment.

Questionable Lunatic

12,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Vamps all the way!!

Noble Inquisitor

22,025 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Vampires.
Everything < Louie

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

badtzmaru
Ahh, I need help deciding which side to choose. emotion_facepalm

I think I agree with the vampires' ideals because I don't believe a utopia is possible. (I'm against Tobi in Naruto. xd ) But it seems like the elves are genuine about their good intentions from what Franco said. (Though I'm wary after seeing Don Kuro in the manga. eek )

I don't like vampires or elves, but I think I dislike elves less. I've never sided with vampires in Gaia's history because they've been a nuisance and I feel bad that we exiled the elves (though I was unaware that we did such a mean thing surprised ).

I love Louie but Franco seems so cool! gonk Granted, I don't know much about him yet... What kind of personality does Franco have? I think this may be my deciding factor. xd emotion_sweatdrop Countess Ambrosia seems cool, too.

So, can someone help me choose? sweatdrop

Elves. Ignore the fools slandering Don Kuro, they are being deceived.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff