Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The only events that I ever dress up my avi are Halloween and Christmas. I'm just gonna recycle my creepiest avi from last year. It's still to early to dress up so I'll wait. I'm looking forward to the event and items, and of course achievements if will be are any.

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Considering that I rarely go a day without changing(I have to justify all those items I have), I will occasionally put a seasonal avie out there and this year I have a couple of haloween avies I will use when it feels right. It all depends on my mood for a seasonal avie, if I'm not jiving with the holiday, it does not get an avie

Retro Punk

I used to change my avie everyday. But ever since i saw the movie " 9 " and the Burlap skin came out. I have made it a tradition to make an avatar with this skin during this time of year.
So sometimes i have a variation of this avie From Halloween all the way to X-Mas.

I may sometimes change my avie according to the plotline if it's interesting enough. For example the H2k9 event. And this event my mule is the only one participating.
Yeah, i don't really trust AT it's so pretentious full of bull.

Gaia Halloween means i can be goofy-er than usual. sweatdrop

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
My avi is all dressed for Halloween. I didn't go with the theme of the event. I rarely ever dress up for the events. I've been enjoying the ghost theme for Halloween for a while now... ever since the 2010 event, which I didn't even plan on. I just kind of put it together that year and boom, ghost event.

This year I've taken advantage of having that Woman in Black item from when the movie premier and made my avi along that theme. It's dark, it's creepy, it works. It was a pain to put together, but I like the end result.
My Halloween avi's are usually random. I just start with whats in my invo most the time and then go browse the MP for stuff I can add to it, to make it look complete.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
volley15
My avi is all dressed for Halloween. I didn't go with the theme of the event. I rarely ever dress up for the events. I've been enjoying the ghost theme for Halloween for a while now... ever since the 2010 event, which I didn't even plan on. I just kind of put it together that year and boom, ghost event.

This year I've taken advantage of having that Woman in Black item from when the movie premier and made my avi along that theme. It's dark, it's creepy, it works. It was a pain to put together, but I like the end result.

Oh man, your avatar is amazing, I love it. emotion_kirakira Your efforts were well worth it.

Premium Gaian

I just like ahving to dress up my Avi for the event...Becuase I don't dress up in real life for Haloween, mainly becuase I'm to old for it, and icne NOBODY comes to my house to tick-or-treat, it has become another day for me...Which sucks, I miss having a bunch of people come up to my house in their costumes asking for candy

But I have my avi dressed up for the event..And on Haloween, if I can get 3k. for those raptor fire horns, I can have my avi dressed up for the Harold of Chaos game.

Friendly Citizen

So, during the holidays, do you use your avatar as a gateway into Gaia's plotline?

- Nope- I use my avatar as a gateway to my own plotline wink

Do you try to make an AT worthy perfectly matching mishmash of holiday colors?

- Nope.. such a rebel. emotion_awesome

Do you actually dress your avi up as a monster as per halloween tradition?

- Nah, not part of my religion. I respect other people dressing up- it's their business and their choice. I used to though..up until this year. A lot has changed and I'm perfectly fine with going against Halloween tradition. emotion_dowant

What does halloween on Gaia really mean to you?

- Not a big deal, honestly. Sorry if I sound aloof but this my opinion and preference.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I don't really have an avatar planned, right now I'm just a dark elf on the side of the vampires. I might try to make a vampire avatar though, I don't think I've ever really tried making one. Not using the vampire skin though, that's just hideous.

Beginner Warrior

I usually have a more elegant vampire lolita style avi.
This season, I'm going for scary dork.

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I'm going in my classic Overseer Minion Costume. ^_^

User Image

Questionable Mage

I don't really have an event avatar at the moment because I have no interest in dressing like a vampire. Maybe some inspiration will come when the plot gets moving or the actual event starts. If not, I guess I'll go with something creepy and autumnal.

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
I usually have three avis for the holidays, first of all, the hallowen avi, like my current, then the event avatar, like gosht, aliens, vamps... whatever they choose, and finally the avi with the event items^^ I like to dress up related to the plot, it makes me feel more involved in gaia events.

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
Gonna dress in a Gimpi type style, gotta try out an outfit later on. I usually dress my avi up for both, but the outfit doesn't last long enough.

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

Well, my normal outfits could easily be Halloween-ish. But my attire during the entire month of October (except for my birthday) is black and orange due to my love for Halloween. emotion_bigheart Favorite holiday ever. As the event goes on, there will be some influence on my outfit. Last year, I made it a little more formal for the ball. After the werewolves attacked, my outfit got a little more shredded due to battle. Now, I'm wearing my vampire pin to support my side. Once more Jack and event items come out, I may change it up a bit.

I dress up for the other holidays, and they are a mix of holiday stuff and event stuff. The other outfits are a little more spontaneous, since I really don't have as clear as an idea in comparison to my Halloween outfit. And I don't think any of my outfits make AT standards. lol

I was a vampire for the 2008 Halloween event. Then, there was briefly being a werewolf in the event forum last year. But no, I don't go monster for events usually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff