Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
I usually go through several different Halloween avatars every year. Might be something generically halloween-ish, might be a specific costume or cosplay, might relate directly to the plot, might not. Halloween's my favorite holiday, so I like to have fun with it. Still, I usually make at least a couple Christmas avatars--big fan of that holiday, as well.

Sparkly Lunatic

Dan D Lie N
every halloween my beautiful flower avi turns toxic 3nodding

Your. avatar. is. lovely. scream

I always end up creating something pumpkin-y.
But I am working on a sexy bloody candy corn zombie right now
I need to just give in and buy me some legit candy horns.

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I just dress in my halloween colors. Cute, but deadly. c:

I always look forward to the events. Can't wait to see what they've come up with this year. Hope it turns out well. I like forum events generally... like where you click buttons below the persons avatar.

My faves were the alien-based events. ^^

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Vron dos not make avis for events but alot of Vrons avis can fit in many events.

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Well, my two main avatars are monsters year-round. So I'm not so sure what to do with them on Halloween. I don't want to just leave them as they are.

And it doesn't help that I'm not passionate about either side of the event right now.

So I think I'll just hop from spooky avatar to spooky avatar as the month goes on. And add spooky stuff to my normal avatars. Or something.

Pup in Fluff's Partner

Seeker

:3 I love dressing up my avi for Halloween events. At the moment, I'm doing something non-event related (probably gonna change)--and sporting a Catherine look from the atlus video game. xD

Dedicated Bunny

Well before Site adviser decided it didn't like the site. my accounts were a waiter and Arsène Lupin once I gave up on the battle system. my dark elf is going as Shotaro Hidari my human will say Kaitou Kid unless i feel like Lupin.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Draconic Oni
I even switched my profile to a vampiric theme for the event.
I'm ready to go. :3

I'm comfortable in vampire skin, because of 2007. If I became an dark elf, it would just weird me out.
My mules have me covered there though. xD

I had a vampire avi for years only because I was vamped by reapersun during the event, which made me feel special rofl I had my avi reset for no apparent reason later on, which was kind of disappointing... but I find I rather like being a dark elf now :3

Aged Misfit

Daniel has Amnesia
Draconic Oni
I even switched my profile to a vampiric theme for the event.
I'm ready to go. :3

I'm comfortable in vampire skin, because of 2007. If I became an dark elf, it would just weird me out.
My mules have me covered there though. xD

I had a vampire avi for years only because I was vamped by reapersun during the event, which made me feel special rofl I had my avi reset for no apparent reason later on, which was kind of disappointing... but I find I rather like being a dark elf now :3
So I wan't the only one who kept their skin afterwards...awesome!
They reset them because of the release of the potion. :/ Disappointing.
And power to you. You make an awesome dark elf. 3nodding

Chital's Husband

Noob

I normally don't dress up for Halloween (because I use to change my avatar a lot) but now seeing that I've got exams coming soon and won't be on much, I've changed to a Halloween theme. razz

Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

【 W i l l o w H o w e l l e 】

" With Halloween being so close, and I being overseas in Japan I don't think I will be participating this year IRL.
The event though gaia is how I am spending my Halloween outside of college work.
"

Enduring Hero

Seeing as I consider my avatar to be a character in her own right, I always dress her apporperiately for events. It makes me feel more like an active participent Gaia's plot line. As for the AT, my avatar has never fitted the typical style associated with that forum. I make outfits that I personally find appealing, sometimes the ATers like my style, more times they don't. Either way it doesn't matter, because I design my avatar to cater to my taste.

The Halloween event, similar to other events on Gaia, gives users from across Gaia an opportunity to participate and have fun together in a site wide plot line. Many of the people I speak to in one of my current guild came together during an event. The majority of them don't frequent the GCD, so chances are I'd never have gotten the opportunity to get to know them if it hadn't been for that event. That's the true value of Gaia's events to me.

Trash Lunatic

I do all 3 every year.
Typically I wait for the shop update (Which, hopefully, should be spectacular.) until I get an avatar picked out, though.

Streaker

seeing as how 80% of my avatars have a red/white/black color scheme, this isn't really a big change.
all i did was at the cross-stich witch hat, ehe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff