Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rare

I rarely dress up. I'm just too lazy. I did dress up for the masquerade last year and I had a red and white avatar for Valentine's Day, but I'm pretty terrible at making avatars so I usually don't bother. It takes too long for me to come up with anything decent.

bensolos's Queen

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100
I dress my avvie up for events; and usually to correspond with the seasons. Typically in summer you'll see her in less clothing than winter, which gives me the excuse to use furs and bulky items to make her all soft-looking and warm * v*
I'm enjoying my witch costume right now, but I might change soon anyhow. I put on my elf skin for the event (I was gonna side with the vamps; accidentally picked the elves and now, well, what the hay, let's do this thing) so I might try to dress more...like...an elf? (...do they have like a dress code i mean mostly i see like white and gold so >>; )

Witty Lunatic

11,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
You guys all look wonderful.

Fanatical Visionary

I try to change my avi based somewhat on holidays; today I 100% unintentionally dressed appropriately for Heralds of Chaos, but I've worn this for almost a week waiting for Halloween.

xd

Enduring Shapeshifter

The bigger holidays I will, like Halloween and Christmas.

When it comes to Halloween though I try to make my costume.. well.. look like a costume lol.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
well i'm always a dark elf mrgreen so i didn't have to make myself elvish. I've just expressed my elvishness more with some of my halloween avis this year.

~Eva

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Events and holidays push me out of my zone and get me dressed up, I love it. Especially Halloween and Christmas,

Though I couldn't make myself turn Oswin into a dark elf or vampire. She's a werewolf through and through

Fashionable Fatcat

Anabaena
This is my halloween avatar. I don't really adapt my avatar to events, so no dark elf skin for me, but I can do a bit more creepy than usual! emotion_dowant

I can just imagine the backstory for this girl! She's a very loving murderer.. wink

. I love it!!

Eloquent Lunatic

I threw a dark elf avatar together for the event, and my mule is a vampire. But they're siding with the opposite faction. XD

Beloved Perfectionist

every halloween my beautiful flower avi turns toxic 3nodding

Dangerous Sex Symbol

My avatar is Halloween themed year round, so dressing up this time of year is nothing new for me.

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
I usually dress up in event specific outfits for all the events, but this year for Halloween I decided to be Lady Loki. Because Loki is awesome. And I may be slightly obsessed. ninja

Stellar Succubus

I'm going to try something different this halloween, and aim for a super cute avatar. Pastels, adorable!

Mainly because this avi is almost always halloween themed anyway.

I just hope there's something great to quest for in this month's RIG

Floppy Member

11,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Survivor 150
I wasn't planning on making a themed avi for this Halloween but then I accidentally the whole dark elf potion. eek

Eloquent Lunatic

Changed my mind. I'm Mama Kuro now. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas