Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

From this point on, I'll be switching between three avatars depending on my mood. I have my current, an avatar inspired HalloweenTown, though it's not very Tim Burtonish, and a dark elf I made even though I'm siding with the vampires. Though, I'm going with their original brown skin 'cuz Imma rebel. pirate

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

Usually I'll have 2 outfits every festive/event season; one to match with the feel of the Gaia event, one to be traditionally "normal". Sometimes I'll get bored of one of the formerly mentioned outfits so I'll re-do it by the end of the event, so I guess 2 is the bare minimum for me.

This year, my current avatar is for the Vamps/ Elves event.
My traditionally "normal" outfit will probably be something along the lines of these two but I'm still working on it:
User Image

Generally though, I love dressing up to feel a bit more involved with the event and storyline.

If I'm feeling really naughty I'll completely dress my avatar up in the current seasonal set that you get from trick or treating. I'll usually feel ashamed of myself straight afterwards though and change it back to a more personalised outfit. emo

Festive Phantom

Working on one. Or trying too. Been gone for a while so I have to get back in the swing of avi making.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
The husband and I always do some kind of pairing costume for Halloween on Gaia.

A few years back, I was Batman, he was The Joker.
The year after, he was James and I was Pyramid Head.
Last year I was Shredder, he was Raphael, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
This year I'll be Snake and he'll be Ocelot (Metal Gear: Solid reference for those who don't know).

We're gonna try to keep this thing going. And we usually dress up for whatever event is going on, be it X-Mas or the Anniversary ball or whatever.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I try to dress for events but usually the themes are terrible so I just dress how I want.

Invisible Player

i want to do something scary, but fail!
User Image

I may create an event-related avi later on as soon as I figure out a cute elf in costume. but as for right now I'm just staying dressed for autumn 4laugh
putting a holiday themed avi really helps me make memories and get in the mood. >3<

Invisible Mage

11,400 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
Typically I change for the holidays especially halloween. This year seems to be a challenge however Ive already been a vampire twice and dont really want to be an elf. So its just wait and see what awesome items come out biggrin

Smitten Pumpkin

I tend to dress Lind for the holidays, although she frequently wears orange (with black or other colors) during much of the year anyway. I like to dress my mules in actual Halloween costumes, though; sometimes I go by the Gaia storyline (last year, I had a lot of fun with a werewolf avi). I like dressing my mules for Christmas as well. New Year's can be fun; Easter can lead to cute avatars.

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I can't really change Vale to fit with the Halloween thing. I'm not even sure it exists in Star Wars. So she'd more be confused by it than anything.

Thieving Lunatic

I think I'm going to be a dark elf again this Halloween. Last year, it was because the skin fit with the colours I was using. Same think this year, except I get to jump on the plot bandwagon too.

Cluttered Gaian

Yes, I do like dressing up for events. emotion_dowant Surprisingly enough. I get REALLY into it.

I always intend to do generic holiday avatars too, but I never seem to. sweatdrop I suppose I keep getting distracted by the events? I probably would have made something based on the Modus Operandi Rapunzel hair, comes to think of it, with Alruna eyes and stuff. Oh well, maybe next year! emotion_yatta

Also, OP your sig I'm laughing so hard alsjfklsjdgfd

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
Probably the only time where I'll actually have my avatar wear orange. I did have one made up for the event but I put on my Halloween avatar instead. I may switch back to it when the event actually starts, not sure yet. sweatdrop

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sweatpants Princess
Yes, I do like dressing up for events. emotion_dowant Surprisingly enough. I get REALLY into it.

I always intend to do generic holiday avatars too, but I never seem to. sweatdrop I suppose I keep getting distracted by the events? I probably would have made something based on the Modus Operandi Rapunzel hair, comes to think of it, with Alruna eyes and stuff. Oh well, maybe next year! emotion_yatta

Also, OP your sig I'm laughing so hard alsjfklsjdgfd

Hehe, I'm glad you find it amusing emotion_dowant

Trash Witch

This year's getting the best of me for some reason. I simply must voice how frustrating it is to be caught between pagan cultism on one hand and science on the second; personal interest on the third and true-to-character wardrobe on the fourth; psuedo-loyalty to event faction on the fifth and pure jacked-up joy on the sixth. Not to mention a tight gold budget — and all those hands. Geez!

The last quarter of the year's usually good fun, though. I go wild within my strict frames of allowance and waste ridiculous amounts of time coming up with absolutely no refreshing concept at all in the end. It's great seeing others getting thematically in line, though. Especially in accordance with story updates and what have you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff