Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bard

17,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • That One Hero 500
  • Dressed Up 200
I normally don't take too much part but I at least have the luxury of partaking. I've been dead since Day 1 of the event.

Poor angel me, I suppose. I wish you could use an hp pot even if you have no hp. I'm permanently stuck in no action.

Kinda sucks.

What's it like for you fellow angels and demons?

Demonic Lover

I have a ridiculously hard time liking something that asks me for gold per attack uo u;;; charge me for potions and whatever but attacks?, no thank you :C when I saw it was like that (do tell if it isn't!) I just went "nooope!" and quit DX;;; not that I have the time anyways but I think I would've made the effort for the Aria and Chauntelle dolls XD;

Tipsy Genius

I really like it and I sincerely appreciate the staff efforts to make the game fair for both teams! Unfortunately, I barely have any time to participate because MIDTERMS.

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
Well they changed it to where you can heal yourself by posting in your respective subforums, which is nice, but overall it is still way more balanced towards paying users which is kind of irritating.

Summery Seeker

Too much time and effort for, what I think, are not very good rewards. I don't like any of the items and don't really care about titles, so I can't be bothered to care about this event.

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100

As a standpoint of being on the Demons side...
1. Bosses could have been done better. As in, worked so that way you didn't have to have sixty million stamina potions in order to kill enough to make it worth it. Boss Health reset glitch/bug and all that jazz.
2. No Gold sink options unless they're the potions. The high priced attacking is alienating new users and poor users from enjoying the event unless they manage to find a on last ropes user of the opposing faction or manage to get in the killing hit as someone else with gold does massive damage.
3. Random generator for rewards needs to be fixed to the point you stop getting duplicate advocate items. Potions and Gold are okay, but the Advocate items, noooooo.
Aaaand that's about it.
The only really nice thing is that Hell Warden got some action and I found out that said NPC's doll with the Rookie Inquiry eye mod looks really good.

Batty Witch

I don't like it much. The gold/cash paying is very limiting, especially to poorer users, the bosses are near impossible to beat, the amount of candies given from healing and free attacks are low, the rewards from trading in candies usually suck or the good ones are really hard to get, and the fact that the gear is soulbound until after the event doesn't sit well with me.

There have been many improvements since the launch, like the fixed flash battles and the addition of healing bases for each team, and I really do appreciate the gold sink aspect of it, but it doesn't feel like this event should have cost 200tril.
I have nothing positive to say about it. Between the glitches and the fact I'm getting screwed over by luck based grants, I'm just getting more and more pissed off.

The only highlight like usual is the users and a few of the fun conversations I've had. This is despite the event though not because of it.

Fashionable Vampire

I honestly am not seeing a point in taking part at all.

Unstoppable Krampus

I appreciate that they added subforums, so that angels can actually play without being immediately slaughtered for a long time. However, trick or treating and soul candies are still glitching for a lot of people (seriously, how did they mess up ToT when they've been doing this feature at Halloween and Christmas for years?), essential items being limited and randomized totally sucks, and the decent attacks cost way too much for many users to play very much.

Basically, meh.

User Image

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
They fixed the proportion finally with the healing forums, but the damn candies have horrible item grant payouts. And I wasted all my switchem candies before they fixed the damn bug with advocate items. And I can't kill a damn boss because I still only have one advocate item and it's useless.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
It's terrible. It's unfair that the items you need for the bosses are not only required, but LIMITED AND ABSOLUTELY RARE. This totally turned me off from participating (I can't defeat the bosses anyway. I only do 5 points of damage and I get slaughtered on the first attack).

I don't mind this as a goldsink (I've sunk 30m or so) but it's vastly unfair to Angels (they are outnumbered by far) and the LQI event items are absolute rubbish.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Well

I'm having a good time chatting

I'm doing okay so far

also this:
User Image
yeah im at peace right now redface

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Awful imo. It's nice that they're putting in effort toward fixing the forum game but I still can't trick or treat because it only let me access 14 shops and now everyone's decided that I'm not worthy of their candy.

Slumbering Tengu

Since the addition of sub-forums the event is like 100x's better
I can actually sit around and heal people and knock out demons without being dead in a few seconds
It only took me about 10 minutes to make 20 kills and get the stamina potions I needed to face the second boss
I'm not even going to bother with getting all the clothing, I'm still missing 2 pieces
I can get them after their unsoulbound after the event if I really need them
I beat the bosses I wanted and got the items/achievements I came in for

As an event overall, eh it's not horrible
but I don't know if it will stick out past it's initial horribleness

I'm incredibly frustrated though at how horrid it was when they rolled it out
and that it took this long to get something so essential to keeping this event fair

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff