Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who are you loyal to?

Kuro Gang (Dark Elves) 0.44961240310078 45.0% [ 232 ]
Von Helsons (Vampires) 0.55038759689922 55.0% [ 284 ]
Total Votes:[ 516 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Saxy Coder

Hey guys, guess what? The event forums are open!
Click the badges below to go to the corresponding forum.
User Image User Image

I'm curious are to how uneven the teams are going to be. Which side are you on?

User Image
Art by me. You can use, but please credit.

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I am on the side of the vampires, Los is on the side of the elves.

Perfect Pumpkin

That black and white image accurately depicts the pie chart for what the team division looks like. "Hard to understand"

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Haven't chosen yet, but I'm leaning towards dark elves.

I'm sure the vampires will have more members because well.. fan girls of twilight, and fan girls of Louie.

Sexy Assailant

I'm with the Dark Elves. I know Kuro is an obsessed douche, but I want some more elven swag and vampires are played out.

Bunny

Vampires, mainly because I think the items will be better.

It has nothing to do with Twilight. *gags*

Precious Hellraiser

12,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
bambi latte
User Image

I'm sure the vampires will have more members because well.. fan girls of twilight, and fan girls of Louie.

Oh god no. Twilight fans are not allowed on the vampire side or to be with anything that associates with vampires. emotion_eyebrow They make so many people look bad.

Cluttered Gaian

Elves, for a few reasons.
1) My mule's been a vampire fighter since '07 and I want my main to contrast so I get all the items,
2) Kuro gang has a way better look, making a good vamp avatar sucks by comparison, and the items will likely be better here (though both badges blew me away ngl),
3) Dark Elves still feel fresh and new for me, since they've been rarely touched-upon until now, so I feel like I'll get more out of the story by exploring this side.

Is it weird to hope I lose, though? I like a tragic story sometimes. I feel like I won't be disappointed for that in the coming months.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Not joining the vampires because of Twilight is just as shallow as joining them because of twilight, IMO.

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250
britt1110
bambi latte
User Image

Oh god no. Twilight fans are not allowed on the vampire side or to be with anything that associates with vampires. emotion_eyebrow They make so many people look bad.

Ever since Twilight happened, no one believes me when I say that I actually just think vampires are cool.
britt1110

User Image

Mwhaha, well I'm sure there will be /some/ people who choose them for that reason.
But hey, more power to the vampire side,right? ^^;

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Sweatpants Princess
Elves, for a few reasons.
1) My mule's been a vampire fighter since '07 and I want my main to contrast so I get all the items,
2) Kuro gang has a way better look, making a good vamp avatar sucks by comparison, and the items will likely be better here (though both badges blew me away ngl),
3) Dark Elves still feel fresh and new for me, since they've been rarely touched-upon until now, so I feel like I'll get more out of the story by exploring this side.

Is it weird to hope I lose, though? I like a tragic story sometimes. I feel like I won't be disappointed for that in the coming months.

There's no reason you couldn't be a dark elf against Kuro though.

Precious Hellraiser

12,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Kallitria Lacelark
britt1110
bambi latte
User Image

Ever since Twilight happened, no one believes me when I say that I actually just think vampires are cool.

I sometimes get that too. I hate when people assume I love Twilight when I say I like shows like True Blood and The Vampire Diaries.

Angelic Healer

Vampires because I love twilight!!!1!!1!! the Von Helson Twins.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff