Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucca Ashtear
Namsab
kougramaster666
Hmm...What if you went into his inventory, un-equiped the clothes, and sent them to a normal account? (I know that his clothes are drawn straight onto the avatar, but i like to dream....ooo....huge watch..... eek )

I like to dream too, but I dont want to imagine Gambino nacked gonk the guy had enough to go through...

Heck, I'd just steal his outfit for the outfit's sake! It's Edmund I want to see in the nude anyway. But he doesn't have a Gaia account... gonk
But Liam does! oooooh, yesh whee xd
Lucca Ashtear
Namsab
kougramaster666
Hmm...What if you went into his inventory, un-equiped the clothes, and sent them to a normal account? (I know that his clothes are drawn straight onto the avatar, but i like to dream....ooo....huge watch..... eek )

I like to dream too, but I dont want to imagine Gambino nacked gonk the guy had enough to go through...

Heck, I'd just steal his outfit for the outfit's sake! It's Edmund I want to see in the nude anyway. But he doesn't have a Gaia account... gonk

Yes! Edmund! HEs the one who needs an account! gonk
Namsab
Lucca Ashtear
Namsab
kougramaster666

Yeah, I wanted to send him a PM once, but it was just an abandoned n00b account.
DaveyBoy07
Namsab
Lucca Ashtear
Namsab
kougramaster666

Yeah, I wanted to send him a PM once, but it was just an abandoned n00b account.

Yes. A pity, that...
i think the whole point of this is to even out the economy if you havn't noticed the eco has been unbalanced for a while this will probably be used to attept to even out the economy
hi guys im b ored and im new i dont no wut to do im so confizled

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces