Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino, even though he's an NPC, is listed in the memberlist, right?
So it's possible (though extremly unlikely) that someone could hack him, and possible steal all the gold we're currently donating.... stressed
Though i'm guessing the password's something completely impossible to guess, thank god!
its possible, but you would be immediatly banned from gaia tho!

Sweet Delight

well there's no active trade that takes place when you donate. My guess is that it's a gold sink type situation.

Space Werewolf

I highly doubt that the money is going straight to the Gambino account. It's probably like buying something from a store; the transaction is logged and then it vanishes into the depths of cyberspace. (A "gold sink," as Tiana Lusciana said.)
i think it just goes to Lanzer
Hmm...What if you went into his inventory, un-equiped the clothes, and sent them to a normal account? (I know that his clothes are drawn straight onto the avatar, but i like to dream....ooo....huge watch..... eek )
darknesschao
i think it just goes to Lanzer
Doubt it, sorry.
kougramaster666
Hmm...What if you went into his inventory, un-equiped the clothes, and sent them to a normal account? (I know that his clothes are drawn straight onto the avatar, but i like to dream....ooo....huge watch..... eek )

I like to dream too, but I dont want to imagine Gambino nacked gonk the guy had enough to go through...
kougramaster666
his cape... xp
darknesschao
kougramaster666
his cape... xp
*drools*
i am pretty sure this is like the halloween candy. it doesnt go to any real account. just the NPC log and when a certain number is reached or a certain time has passed the event will occur. (maybe Easter?)

but i got no problem donating money to Johnny K as he gave me my very first item when i signed up and walked into the olympics there he was handing me a tshirt. whee

so i wouldnt worry too much about the money being hacked. or the account for that matter, cause i am sure it is more like an admin acocunt and can only be accessed from the server itself to prevent mishcief and such. 3nodding
The gold goes POOF and vanishes!
And all the n00bs are like "oh n0s!!1!1 lyke my GoLd ish al gon!11!!1!!!111!111!!!11!1!"

But I think Gambino is secretky tolling up the gold we donate to him and then he gets hit fortune back we will give us something that is worth the same ammount.
Namsab
kougramaster666

I like to dream too, but I dont want to imagine Gambino nacked gonk the guy had enough to go through...

Heck, I'd just steal his outfit for the outfit's sake! It's Edmund I want to see in the nude anyway. But he doesn't have a Gaia account... gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff