Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you feel the most towards this situation?

******** disappointed. This event was a slap in the face. The increased prices are ridiculous. 0.47655068078669 47.7% [ 315 ]
Disappointed. This event was a sneaky way to increase H&R store prices! 0.267776096823 26.8% [ 177 ]
Fine. It's not that bad, guys. Most important, gold needs to be sunk. 0.15582450832073 15.6% [ 103 ]
Doesn't matter. It doesn't affect me. 0.063540090771558 6.4% [ 42 ]
*RAGEQUIT* 0.036308623298033 3.6% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 661 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 39 40 41 >

Wheezing Member

YunaSama
Is anyone else who looked at the underwear prices at H&R Wesley like: "dude, I can buy like 6 5-packs of undies at Ruby's Rack for that price"? cat_razz

I was thinking that for the price of one of those crappy two-toned dresses (500k), I could buy out one of the smaller shops like Skin Tyte.
:I

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
I am disappointed in you guys, you shouldn't have helped the vampire twink. <.<

This goes to show you vampires can't own a business lol. You should have let him go homeless how fun would that be. biggrin then again Ian would most likely go to his brother/lovers side and help him. biggrin

Super Spirit

Wow! Wish I would've bought the store out before this. gonk

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
The inflated new prices sort of make sense.

What doesn't make sense is that the items are all the same. No new art or pixelling. I wouldn't pay the new price for an item that doesn't match a single new item thanks to old as balls pixelling and colour. And while I get that the artists shouldn't have to redo the items and such, and most likely don't even have time, it still... feels wrong, because of that.

Stubborn Gifter

So.... I went to the shop to see the starter items... They are 100 gold... I kinda want to facepalm it at the price.

SURE it's a cheap price compares to the other new items. But for Pete's sakes, it's a STARTER item. emotion_facepalm

Benevolent Wife

16,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
Anyone else feel betrayed? "Six animal items" - and then we open shop and there is two with some recolour. That is not six bloody items. That is two and recolours. And they barely added new as well. I don't mind there being a gold sink event like that, but for crying out loud, increasing the prices of all the items? WHY? WHYY? Now people who don't use cash and haven't used cash can't afford anything there. 100k is a lot for people who haven't used the gold generators. Sinking the gold like this is not acceptable. ESPECIALLY NOT WHEN THEY KEEP INTRODUCING GOLD GENERATORS. Damnit, Gaia.

Benevolent Wife

16,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
This is such a huge slap in the face. I mean, this is yet another huge slap in the face. It is clear they have stopped caring for their userbase...

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
It's a huge disappointment. I mean, I knew Gaia didn't care about our thoughts or opinions, and they've sunk to so many lows lately that nothing should really surprise me. But I didn't ever really think they would go and mess with gold shop prices. Especially when there are already a couple of gold shops that sell extremely expensive items in them. But as we all know, they're not ever going to bother making too many more gold shop items so I guess their soloution is to raise the prices of existing items instead of just adding in newer items at expensive prices. neutral

Striking Sex Symbol

Little Lilo
Aekou
The prices have gotten steep, but loving the little run of green tweed lately. whee heart

And lady, you are rocking it. One of my favorite underrated, underused colors.

*bows* Thank you so much, I am so glad that there's more of it lately! ^^ heart

Elfin Bard

38,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Really disappointed in this update. The items are ugly and price increase is just bloody ridiculous. I feel like I should go and try buying out the rest of the shops before this nonsense spreads.

fxxkin demon

I guess I'm one of the few who likes the items which is a sign this was a terrible update for the shops.

Dangerous Warrior

22,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Summer Pride 100
Kaho_Mizuki
I feel like I should go and try buying out the rest of the shops before this nonsense spreads.

This. I just started with Barton Boutique and went through the first 6 pages of items and bought everything I kind of liked. Unless next to no one buys at the new inflated prices I see no reason why they won't do this to all the shops.

DREAMEND's Partner

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Meh. Wesley is a store I don't go often except for events and types of items I want or need to make my avi. I don't go crazy buying the entire collection anyway.

I'm used to the ridiculous "gold inflation", but if Gaia is going to be like this... I guess NPC shops had to match the new image of Gaia today.

Plus the Daily Chance gives a decent amount of gold (and if you still have your unused Charms, you can get enough to shop at Wesleys).

Feral Friend

Well, I went there and bought the Boyfriend sleepshirt I had wanted but the shop had closed. I swore I wouldn't get anything else but I had to grab the professor's coat. Mmmm elbow patches xD

Still, I needed Black strapless bra also...28,000G HISSSSSSS~~! *cough* I'm known to silently rage at underwear prices irl too.

Wheezing Member

sometimesalways
I guess I'm one of the few who likes the items which is a sign this was a terrible update for the shops.

I like the new items. They're simple but cute.

But definitely not worth 200k each.
:v

And some of the older items are even more expensive.
jfc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces