Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you feel the most towards this situation?

******** disappointed. This event was a slap in the face. The increased prices are ridiculous. 0.47655068078669 47.7% [ 315 ]
Disappointed. This event was a sneaky way to increase H&R store prices! 0.267776096823 26.8% [ 177 ]
Fine. It's not that bad, guys. Most important, gold needs to be sunk. 0.15582450832073 15.6% [ 103 ]
Doesn't matter. It doesn't affect me. 0.063540090771558 6.4% [ 42 ]
*RAGEQUIT* 0.036308623298033 3.6% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 661 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 > >>

Hallowed Bunny

I am so disappointed.

Lonely Gawker

I think the Gaia powers that be stumbled on this thread and thought WOW great idea - let's get them to spend more!

Gatekeeper

I'm more than underwhelmed.
I'm as far away from whelmed as humanly possible emotion_donotwant

Like increase the prices fine, whatever but at least make the items worth the damn price tag arggggggg. Especially the new ones the kickstarter got us like holy crap, I feel like we legit did kickstart our monthly GS update.

Tiny Animal

21,275 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Silver Tear Angel
This has been an over all let down. I didn't mind helping to try to save the shop, but if this is what they were planning. It might've been best to let the shop die and the items move to others stores. Then the prices wouldn't be jacked up.

I love Louie but this is too much. emotion_donotwant

I don't know. We're talking Gaia here. I'm thinking if we hadn't saved the shop, all the shops would have increased and H.R.Wesley would be no more.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Wait wait wait, why are the Librarian Jackets UNEQUIPPING bags emotion_0A0

Wanted to use the black emo bag with it but lolnope they don't want to cooperate with each other emotion_donotwant

User Image

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Ami Satomora

Wanted to use the black emo bag with it but lolnope they don't want to cooperate with each other emotion_donotwant

User Image

Report in Stein's thread -- it's just a really illogical bumping here.

Stubborn Gifter

Keiric
Business is booming

Glad to see they didn't get rid of you. So I guess Louie was giving you a mini-vacation or should I say "temporary laid off." >.>;

Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I am incredibly disappointed...

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Quote:
still plenty affordable!

I think not.
These prices are outrageous!

I was upset that one of my favorite stores was down and now they do this!?!?

Gold shop items are all I've been able to afford in the past year or so...it seems even that isn't going to be true so. I'll be stuck with the items I own and that's it.

Not everyone is rich. Gaia is acting like we are. I can't afford 95% of the cash items...
I don't have access to Gaia Cash (paying the bills takes priority over pixels), I don't vend because I feel guilty changing more for stuff than I paid for it (Yeah, I'm weird), and I'm not talented enough to offer a service (art, profiles, etc) and make gold that way... I'm suck relying on the generosity of others and whatever I managed to get through Daily Chance, zOMG, aquariums, etc...

I feel like Gaia just keeps screwing over it's users again and again... I'm so frustrated. I only stick around for the friends I've made at this point or I might have left over a year ago.
Gaia needs to stop this crap...all this sneaky stuff...and treating everyone like they're zillionaires. crying

Gambino Lover

Keiric
Business is booming

Maybe "booing" lol

Gambino Lover

I have 2 mules, and I use them only to obtain money from Daily Chance. I can say that max you can obtain in a week ONLY by DC is 700k, as the option of obtaining more than 100k on DC got scarce (only once per week and counting that I'm also using the Mobile DC that gives no more than 20k till now)

if an user uses only DC, the only option discounting the MP, they could buy one item from HW per week

unless you begin to sell your charms and s**t ofc. which i dont recommend because they can be used for nice items even if the apparition of them has also become a bit scarce.

and thats pretty sad.

Lonely Gawker

I am afraid that this is likely just the 1st shop to have the prices rise. They are not going to do this for just the one shop and leave the others along- - expect price hikes to follow in the others soon

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

lilloulou
Ami Satomora

User Image

Report in Stein's thread -- it's just a really illogical bumping here.

And reported. I really hope it's not intentional or something because those jackets are nice putting bags over jackets gonk

User Image

Friend

I was going to give my opinion about what comes next but I really don't feel like contributing to ideas of the team working on inflating everything. The price change will now seem bothersome to newcomers (if any choose to join and stay for as long as I have) 10+ years of Gaia.

Stubborn Gifter

LemurNipples
I am afraid that this is likely just the 1st shop to have the prices rise. They are not going to do this for just the one shop and leave the others along- - expect price hikes to follow in the others soon

That's what few people are afraid when the hike prices were leaked. In fact few, including myself, loot raid go on a shopping spree on the other gold shops in case Gaia is planning to do this. >.>;

... I just hope they aren't. In addition, it would have been better if Gaia just make an announcement up front about jacking up the prices in the gold shop instead of doing it one by one on kickstarter. Otherwise, people may not donate it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff