Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen anyone post up a theory or a guess at a donation item and be right? I haven't, but I personally know an item that is supposed to be in the next item update that I'm not supposed to know is there. whee

So, disscuss:

Theories were correct or incorrect, donation item guesses
Is there are point in guessing the donation items? No one is ever right..... gonk
making threads on a random thought where you went "hey that might make a good topic" 3nodding
Well I guessed about the demonic pendant after the BTK and OMFG came out. I thought it would be cool and I was right.
Saiko Ji
Well I guessed about the demonic pendant after the BTK and OMFG came out. I thought it would be cool and I was right.
Well I didn't post about it because I think it was before I was in the GCD but I talked to my sister about it.
Saiko Ji
Saiko Ji
Well I didn't post about it because I think it was before I was in the GCD but I talked to my sister about it.

Interesting..... have you ever seen anyone post a correct guess?
One time I had a random thought about "What would people do if they had a chance to have a party with all of the NPCs?" and made a topic about that...apparently I didn't word it quite right because it was moved to the Chatterbox for lack of topics to discuss. ^___^ Yeeeeyyy.
Shady Tradesman
Saiko Ji
Saiko Ji

No I can't say that I have.
I hope the next donation item is a fox plushie. biggrin
Well I hope this months donation item is good because I spent all my quest money on a sealed letter but I'm saving up.

I'll probably sell the item though.

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
well I while ago I was discussing tattoos with some people and we basically agreed that Gaia should have what the upcoming tattoo place is gonna be. blaugh
I once heard about a guy who suggested a chain wallet for a donation item.
Everyone called him emo.
xd
I'm not 100% sure this is all true. But there's a good chance that it is.
yo i havnt seen anybody guess right and i have never guessed anything right so whats the item that your not supposed to know about heart
Shady Tradesman
Saiko Ji
Saiko Ji

a few people guessed the ninja head band last year, I was a newbie then, but i remeber the thread very well
I just want my damn goggles. That's all. Some update should include goggles like Ed in Cowboy Bebop or Cid from FF VII.

GOGGLES!

Draven guessed the Phoenix circlet correctly.

O.G. Gaian

Roxxi-chan
I hope the next donation item is a fox plushie. biggrin
I'd prolly shoot myself in the head repeatedly gonk
Lucrecia Sapphire
I just want my damn goggles. That's all. Some update should include goggles like Ed in Cowboy Bebop or Cid from FF VII.

GOGGLES!

Draven guessed the Phoenix circlet correctly.

Wow, I guess some people really do guess it correctly. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces