Yes! 0.58860759493671 58.9% [ 93 ]
No! 0.063291139240506 6.3% [ 10 ]
Trick! 0.050632911392405 5.1% [ 8 ]
Treat! 0.12025316455696 12.0% [ 19 ]
GOLD! 0.17721518987342 17.7% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 158 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Stubborn Gifter

I know this is early for October, but with Halloween coming, it's time for a 2nd annual guessing thread about what costumes the shopkeepers will be dressing this year. This year, we have three new shopkeepers: Cynus, Jet, and P.U.G. So sorry for those who wish to see what costumes Mitaka and Rigel (aka: older star twin) will be dressing, but they had gone home. And with Edmund STILL out adventuring, there will be no costume for him.

So GCD, what costume do you think the shopkeepers will be dressing this year?
Did you know that Siskataya is hosting a contest for P.U.G.'s costume in Club Verge guild?
Do you think you'll get it correctly if the NPC dress the costume you guess?
Are you ready to go Trick or Treating at their shops?

My guess on the NPCs (may update)

I bet Natasha will be dressing up as Miley Cyrus if she has her old pic where she stuck her tongue out.
Vanessa as Bayonetta.
Wing Treehouse kids as Tenzin's kids from Avatar: Legend of Korra.

For those who want to see the previous costumes the shopkeepers wore, click the links:

2012 Halloween costumes ((Identities are linked inside the thread.))

2011 Halloween costumes

2010 Halloween costumes

2003 - 2012 Halloween costumes ((Thank you Obi Aoi for the link of all the Halloween NPC costumes.))

EDIT: This just in. According to the Club Verge announcement, P.U.G. has finally got a costume to wear for Trick or Treating. Weeks earlier, Gaia hosted a costume-picking contest in Club Verge guild to help Gaia artist which costume should the Club Verge shopkeeper will wear for Halloween. The contest has been over and there's no information about the winner and runner-ups yet. Curious what the dog's costume is?

Trash

User Image
I just hope at least one of them dresses up as a character from Legend of Korra.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I guarantee you someone will be dressed as a character from Attack on Titan. Maybe Natasha as Mikasa or Ian as Eren.

WAIT.

What if Devin was a Titan? rofl

Tiny Inquisitor

All I care about is if Louie dresses up as Robin this year as a nod to the year that Edmund was Batman.

What I would really love to see, barring that, is Josie as a pussycat. emotion_awesome

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Frothy
I guarantee you someone will be dressed as a character from Attack on Titan. Maybe Natasha as Mikasa or Ian as Eren.

WAIT.

I was gonna suggest Moira for Mikasa.

Or maybe Sasha as Sasha XD

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Frothy

WAIT.

This 1000x

Stubborn Gifter

Arifox
User Image
I just hope at least one of them dresses up as a character from Legend of Korra.

Sasha dressed as Korra last year. I dunno if the artists are planning to have another Avatar character to dress this year.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

ONE OF THEM MUST DRESS AS A CHARACTER FROM FREE! D<
THIS MUST HAPPEN!!!

So we can have nice topless guys to ogle ;D
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Indomitable Bro

devin as cecil from welcome to nightvale whee
even if cecil doesn't necessarily have a set cannon appearance i'd love to see an interpretation

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'd love to see an NPC dress as a Disgaea character (maybe Becky as Flonne, Sasha as Sapphire, Moira as Etna (disgaea 1 Version), Ruby as Rozalin, Peyo as Emizel, Ian as Valvatorez, etc). I would be so happy if that happened.

Edit: More NPC/Disgaea ideas. Kanoko as Fuka Kazamatsuri, Rina as Desco, hm...I need to find who'd be the best as Midboss, Vyers...

Edit 2: Or as Higurashi no Naku Koro ni characters (Sasha as Rena Ryuugu, Sam as Mion Sonozaki, Kanoko as Shion Sonozaki, Ruby as Miyo Takano, Rina as Rika Furude or Hanyuu, Liam as Keiichi Maebara, Ian as Satoshi Hojo, I can't seem to find someone to be Satoko Hojo, etc.)

Trash

Jisen Meizuki
Arifox
User Image

Sasha dressed as Korra last year. I dunno if the artists are planning to have another Avatar character to dress this year.

User Image
I completely forgot about that! xD

I would love to see Crescento as Tenzin's brother Bumi.

Unbeatable Capitalist

Frothy

WAIT.

I can see Ian as Eren.

Very, very likely.

Unbeatable Capitalist

Yorugami
THIS MUST HAPPEN!!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Liam will probably be one of them and I will smile upon the rage of many a gaian trying to figure out what he's suppose to be dressed up as.

Stubborn Gifter

Yorugami
THIS MUST HAPPEN!!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Ten bucks say it's Nicolae as that maroon-haired guy. ninja (My apologies if I don't know Free well.)

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Boss Ghoul
Yorugami
THIS MUST HAPPEN!!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Liam will probably be one of them and I will smile upon the rage of many a gaian trying to figure out what he's suppose to be dressed up as.

XDDDD Hahahah yeah. Especially since most of the boxes show only
the top part of the NPC.

People will probably go: "Why's he naked? D: Is this even a costume?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out