Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lover

KaylaGalela
User Image
I grew up before anyone heard of an internet. I can't relate. xD

But, I've seen nearly six years of Gaia. All-in-all it hasn't really changed that much. It's still a web site with forums and avatars. I'm still the same ol' KaylaGalela, just a little better dressed.
Yep, I may not remember your name on random whim, but I remember you when I see you.
I could have sworn your name was green at one point though...perhaps my photographic memory is just playing tricks on me.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Been here since 07!
I was 12 when I joined, and Gaia has really helped me grow.

I went from a shy, bullied child to a out-going bully teenager!

Thanks Gaia! emotion_dowant

Mega Noob

3,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
I'm 18 now, and I remember when the GD was the funnest place evars to me.

All those prommies like sithlordali, 50s houswife, sid vicious, omg paris hilton, omg tyra banks

LOL GOOD TIMES IN MIDDLE SCHOOL

lolomgeveryonewaswolderthanme
More like, from a subculture anime forum, to a mainstream advertising giant. *puts on hipster glasses*

Hallowed Prophet

I joined a little before my 14th birthday in 2004. I'm 21 now and I've been here 7 years. @A@ So much time. A third of my life, essentially.

I spent a lot of time on hiatus so the growing up on gaia is a bit lost on me. I still can tell I've changed a lot compared to how to I was when I first started. If Gaia has influenced any of that, I have no idea. It has made sure that I'm still fairly into anime and manga, though. XD

Heroic Mage

Oh my god, I just checked my oldest account. I've been here since December of 2003.

I was...fifteen at the time.

I've witnessed a lot of things change, more than I can remember.

Gaia has at least indirectly influenced me...since some of my best friends are people I met on Gaia.

I also think that the forums have toughened me up, I'm not as shy and terrified of everyone as I used to be.

Professional Novice

Mistaken Life
KaylaGalela
User Image
I grew up before anyone heard of an internet. I can't relate. xD

But, I've seen nearly six years of Gaia. All-in-all it hasn't really changed that much. It's still a web site with forums and avatars. I'm still the same ol' KaylaGalela, just a little better dressed.
Yep, I may not remember your name on random whim, but I remember you when I see you.
I could have sworn your name was green at one point though...perhaps my photographic memory is just playing tricks on me.
User Image
Yeah, I'm like that too most of the time. It's easy to lose track of people. ^^

My name has never been green, though, just black (or blue for some people). whee

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I was already 19 when I joined 8 years ago.... so I don't feel like I've grown up with the site... so much as the site has grown up around me. 3nodding
            I'm [oh god] 21 going on 22 now.
            I joined when I was 14.

emotion_0A0 wut?

c: I did watch Gaia grow more than Gaia watch me blossom from an awkward teenager to a beautiful swan butterfly adult.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Been on Gaia for almost 6 years, so I must've joined when I was around 13 years of age.
I feel like I've grown up with the site from teen to adult; I've seen so many changes - it's kinda surreal, but in a good way.

I used to be someone who would fruitlessly post in those "FINISH THIS QUIZ AND GET 1 MILLION GOLD" threads.
Now I can make several hundred k a day and fritter (but in a so worth it way) my gold on stuff I used to wish I could buy.

I never thought that I'd use Gaia as a (brilliant) main source of stress relief or that I'd make such awesome friends here, but I have. ; u;

Most memorable experience was probably turning pink/purple/manbearpig because I never ever thought I'd get this opportunity.
It was even more awesome because it happened just a few days before Christmas 2010. So, it was a pretty epic Christmas surprise. xD

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

I've went from loser to expensive loser? Idk.

I first joined in 05 on another account. That was when I was.. uh. 15.
I am not sure why I came back. I didn't really grow up on here.
When did I rejoin..? /checks

Oh. I think I was just bored during Thanksgivingish vacay in my second
year of college when I returned and made this account. LOL. I sure miss
those days.

Can't really think of a groundbreaking moment for me in my Gaia life.
Meeting certain friends may have shaped me a bit. I'm not sure.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are
I joint in 2007 biggrin I love it heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas