Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Rogue

I've always loved red and black. They go together well and it's probably my favourite colour combination (how stereotypically emo of me).
But recently I've started to develop a love of purple, pastel shades of purple too.

The only colours I struggle to work with are pinks, greens (because they can be so awkward to match) and cream, god damn that cream, it's all too frilly for my tastes. emotion_donotwant
Brown can be hard sometimes too.
Though I've never seen anyone make an orange avatar...do we even have any decent orange items that match? I've never looked. XD

Manly Lunatic

Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Hated? I hate no colours, all are good. Especially the rainbow, it makes a good bridge.
I mostly agree.

....Cept for pink xd

Pink is the best colour of all time.

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

I'm not very good at making avatars with orange or purple. I have nothing against the colors, I just can't use them to save my life. When I use green, its mostly as an accent color rather than the main color of my avatar.

Mega Bit

I cannot make an avi using brown at all. They just come out some terrible thing ;_;

I try my best to work with every other color besides that. I've gotten better at making green avis that don't look like shrubbery...but only a couple hehe

Usually I avoid buying pastel items as I prefer more vivid colors, but it's not some set rule, there are always items I've found to be exceptions. (Usually I pick up froufrou pastel reis if i can get for <300k just because it is on the whole more poses and versatile for a good price compared to a 4 pose rig item that costs more)

I am a crazy person for blue, teal and all variants though. Seriously, I can't get enough blue into my invo, always want more.

Hygienic Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
I don't like purple, green or orange. Most of my avatars tend to be pastel, dark, or brown.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm not fond of salmon pink and most neon colors. I don't hate any of those colors but they hurt my eyes.

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I absolutely refuse to use pink for some reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff