Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Your Blushing Paladin
Nobody likes purple, go figure.

It's not true. I ADORE purple~ Since most of them mismatch so much thought it's kinda hard to use them without combining other colors with it.

From my saved avatars folder, most of them are either purple, blue or pink. I do use yellow and green once in a while too, either because of a few items I like or because it's going well with a thematic I want to do.

The color I use the less is probably orange - it's not really a color I like a lot to start with, but if there's ever an item which comes out which I really like, I might just build an avatar around it smile

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100

Pinks. I can do most colors except pinks. It's not because of lack or want, it just doesn't feel right.

Though there is one thing I lack but still manage to make avatars with, Yellow orange borderline Gold*. (*See Ringmaster item for reference) I'd kill for some more items to work with in that color scheme that aren't a shade darker or lighter. emotion_donotwant
Also, I can second that Cream lack.

Winner

I tend to like warm shades of pink and off-white. Blue is also a favorite of mine but the best shade imo is thiiiiiiiiiiis.

Green not so much, but most of all I tend to not like red. Go figure, a lot of items that have pretty designs are in that color.

Tricky Cat

I try to use different colors every time.
Right now, teal brown and pinks. I like those colors and I've painted with them before.
I'll probably try white, green, orange, pink to try a more tropical avatar.
Using more colors leads to prettier avatars, more freedom in texture and theme.

I dont dislike any color, but I dislike only using two for an avatar (excluding black/white)

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I don't use purple, orange or green a lot-- at least, not the traditional shades.
(Mint green & a type of sherbert orange, both being pastels, are some personal exceptions.)
These colors just don't "speak" to me & I have a particuarly difficult time using them.
Don't get me wrong: I still like seeing them on other avis though!

My favorite color to use is pink, especially these shades: hot pink, bubblegum pink & baby pink.
Even in real life, I'm very particular about my shades of pink. They have to be just right.
No magenta for me! *grumbles* That fake, wannabe pink... Grrr! scream

Ahem.

Other favorite colors include cream, baby blue, turquoise & chocolaty brown.

Tricky Cat

Milk Kittea
User Image
I don't use purple, orange or green a lot-- at least, not the traditional shades.
(Mint green & a type of sherbert orange, both being pastels, are some personal exceptions.)
These colors just don't "speak" to me & I have a particuarly difficult time using them.

My favorite color to use is pink, especially these shades: hot pink, bubblegum pink & baby pink.
Even in real life, I'm very particular about my shades of pink. They have to be just right.

Ahem.

Dainty Damsel Pink best pink.
My closet in real life is 90% pink, and the rest is denim, white dresses or t-shirts.
(Ie: all my fashionable s**t is pink. QQ)

edit:
http://www.mywholesalefashion.com/iphone-4-4s-rilakkuma-bear-pink-case-unit-price-10-00-1-piece/?gclid=CNuQi6To8rYCFYU5QgodkRkAww
my phone case

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Lapine Lequesne
Milk Kittea
User Image

Ahem.

My closet in real life is 90% pink, and the rest is denim, white dresses or t-shirts.
User Image
I know what you mean. Ever since I was little, I've been nicknamed "Pink Girl" because of my obsessive usage of pink. xD
It's a fun, happy color that has come to define me, both IRL & online. Pink is love, pink is love. emotion_yatta
It's good to hear that more people appreciate the loveliness of the color!

I agree, I love the Dainty Damsel pink. In fact, all the shades of pink my avi is currently using are my favorites.
Dainty is in the mix. *cheers*

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Cream annoys me. It's like, "I'm here, but only barely, let me blend into the background and be forgettable, plz!" I avoid it as much as I possibly can.

I love blue. And green. And orange has become a recent favorite of mine. The colors really pop. I've tried a couple of times to pull together a decent purple avatar. I think I did all right. The gold shops helped a LONG way in that.

Kawaii Bunny

I have trouble making outfits with the darker purples. Light purple is quite a bit easier, because that just gets mixed in with my usual pastels, but the darker purple is a bit more difficult. It doesn't really help that none of the purples on Gaia look the same.

Green is also difficult, although that might just be because I don't particularly like most of the green items. Same for yellow.

I now want to go and make outfits with these difficult colours.

Tricky Cat

Milk Kittea
Lapine Lequesne
Milk Kittea
User Image

Ahem.

User Image
I know what you mean. Ever since I was little, I've been nicknamed "Pink Girl" because of my obsessive usage of pink. xD
It's a fun, happy color that has come to define me, both IRL & online. Pink is love, pink is love. emotion_yatta

I agree, I love the Dainty Damsel pink. In fact, all the shades of pink my avi is currently using are my favorites.

I play a lot of MMOs and in one, you could dye your clothing;
My wardrobe slowly turned from default colors to pink white and lavender.

I was that "Pink person"

To me it's like a dainty color that represents a soft, gentle and welcoming side to red. It's a shame the Breast Cancer Awareness peoples are exploiting that, but it's true.
;_; The color is just so comforting.

More people should appreciate pink.
Specially looks good with brunettes.

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Lapine Lequesne
Milk Kittea
Lapine Lequesne
Milk Kittea
User Image

Ahem.

User Image

I play a lot of MMOs and in one, you could dye your clothing;
My wardrobe slowly turned from default colors to pink white and lavender.

I was that "Pink person"

To me it's like a dainty color that represents a soft, gentle and welcoming side to red. It's a shame the Breast Cancer Awareness peoples are exploiting that, but it's true.
;_; The color is just so comforting.

More people should appreciate pink.
Specially looks good with brunettes.
User Image
Haha, "Pink person." That's cute!

I do the same when I play MMORPGs. Games like Guild Wars, Diablo 3, Maple Story... All my characters' clothes were pink.
It was nice having an option to stand out & express myself in that way. I wish earlier versions of the games (D1, D2) had the option.

I agree about mixing pink with brown (brunettes, as you mentioned). Strawberry chocolaty goodness to the 1000th degree. 3nodding

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Green really gets the short end of the stick.

On a non-related note, salmon orange looks horrible on me.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I have a lot of problems with green. Doesn't stop me from trying every now and then. It only really works when I use nature themes, though. I'll have to try something else sometimes.

I think I have more problems with orange. Always have to have red and yellow with the avatar to make it work.

The colours I mostly use are red, blue, or purple, I find.

fxxkin demon

Your Blushing Paladin
Nobody likes purple, go figure.

I like purple just not the majority of items on Gaia that have purple themes. I'm not a fan of yellows and pinks. Yellow especially. I've never been able to make a yellow based outfit that I thought looked good on Sal.

Wheezing Smoker

I've made an outfit in every color on Gaia. Every combo and every shade. So I'm at a point where I can't figure out which color to stick to so I choose them all. I've made many rainbow avatars but not rainbow item-based so that's where I'm at now. There isn't a color I don't like, but my favorites are pinkish-orange, red-orange, teal, and gray. My default avatar usually has all these colors on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff