Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thanks for clicking on this thread

now take some gold 0.8125 81.2% [ 52 ]
and maybe post? 0.1875 18.8% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
< 1 2 3

Things you did this year on Gaia
Re-opened my account, and caught up with some new items.
Things you wanted to do this year
Gain more gold, and try and get some items from my wishlist.
Things you want to do next year
Work on my wishlist, and get some new buddies.
Things you are looking forward to in 2013
Being a more active member, and graduating uni.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Hmmm, things I did this year:

- Create a huge bitchfit stink about the lack of masculine pants/gender neutral items... and actually got a lot of ongoing support on it. Some kind of miracle.

- Possibly started a new Gaian holiday tradition with the husband. We usually do matching avatars on Halloween, this year we did it on Christmas, too. We might continue this.

- Hit over 7 million in gold for the first time since... maybe 2009, 2010 and burned through it just as quickly. Damn you, Site Feedback Guild Secret Santa event! gonk heart

What I'm hoping for 2013:

- More pants, obviously. Leg mods, not so much.
- Guild improvements. Coding is still a little wonky.
- MOAR Heralds of Chaos, less of no HoC.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
Things you did this year on Gaia: Haha, more like things I didn't do on Gaia this year. I basically took a hiatus on Gaia up until about fall I think. I mostly stop in to check in on the latest in the GCD. Low maintenance forum, and just satisfying enough for a quick visit each time.

Things you wanted to do this year : Heh, basically to take a break! I feel like I missed a lot, but I just couldn't keep up with my beloved site this year. Just not.

Things you want to do next year: Be a bit more active somehow. Reopen an art shop maybe. Start visiting hangout threads again. Maybe revive a charity that I've since quite neglected sweatdrop

Things you are looking forward to in 2013: More events! I That is all.

Distinct Explorer

Miss-dark8607
Fractale
The only thing I hope for in this new year are complete elimination of the Cash shop, bigger and better gold shop updates, Meili revived in the plot, more significant Josie appearances in the plot, and more plot updates in general.

LOL the cash shop is here to stay. But everything is else is solid.
let me dream, man. Just let me dream

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Spicy Streaker

So far this year I've managed to create an artshop, start some RPing, and continue the bitchin on the lack of body hair and snakes.

I hope this year I can eventually get that Dragoon item. It has a Jor pose! gonk heart

I also hope to spread awareness on severe lack of snakes, body hair for the average user, and the severe lack of pants that I refuse to wear.

Dangerous Visionary

Bleeding Apocalypse
Hmmm, things I did this year:

- Create a huge bitchfit stink about the lack of masculine pants/gender neutral items... and actually got a lot of ongoing support on it. Some kind of miracle.

- Possibly started a new Gaian holiday tradition with the husband. We usually do matching avatars on Halloween, this year we did it on Christmas, too. We might continue this.

- Hit over 7 million in gold for the first time since... maybe 2009, 2010 and burned through it just as quickly. Damn you, Site Feedback Guild Secret Santa event! gonk heart

What I'm hoping for 2013:

- More pants, obviously. Leg mods, not so much.
- Guild improvements. Coding is still a little wonky.
- MOAR Heralds of Chaos, less of no HoC.

And you will forever have the support of this Senshi. (Yeah sure I'm not wearing pants now but someday when I'm no long cosplay I would like to wear pants again) 3nodding Oh yeah I finally got invited to play HOC but I kind of don't care now. sweatdrop

Dangerous Visionary

Fractale
Miss-dark8607
Fractale
The only thing I hope for in this new year are complete elimination of the Cash shop, bigger and better gold shop updates, Meili revived in the plot, more significant Josie appearances in the plot, and more plot updates in general.

LOL the cash shop is here to stay. But everything is else is solid.
let me dream, man. Just let me dream

LMAO okay. Well maybe for an April's fool joke they can like hide it or something. xd

Dangerous Visionary

Slick Southpaw
So far this year I've managed to create an artshop, start some RPing, and continue the bitchin on the lack of body hair and snakes.

I hope this year I can eventually get that Dragoon item. It has a Jor pose! gonk heart

I also hope to spread awareness on severe lack of snakes, body hair for the average user, and the severe lack of pants that I refuse to wear.

LOL. Never change Slick never change. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces