Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thanks for clicking on this thread

now take some gold 0.8125 81.2% [ 52 ]
and maybe post? 0.1875 18.8% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
1 2 3 >

Dangerous Visionary

Hey GCD,

I'mma try making a thread again for you all to enjoy. sweatdrop *will see how long it last* Today I want to discuss all the lovely things we as a community have achieve big or small! 3nodding Personally, I think I did a lot on Gaia this year (considering I started doing Tumblr a lot more and haven't been as active) I jump started one of my old guilds, my Sailor Moon thread reached 5k pages with 15K replies thus far, ran a group booty grab thread, and I did my first theme contest that went pretty well. Oh and my little MP store made another million and I was ALMOST close to being a millionaire but then I saw a sweet deal on the MP for the Sailor Uranus cosplay and that was that. sweatdrop

Next year I want to:
I want to finish my Sailor Senshi cosplay
Be a millionaire (on Gaia and/or off Gaia) emotion_awesome
Do more contests

Other things I saw that was cool:
The improvements to the forums (more or less anyways) emotion_awesome
How well Gaia's been listening to our great feedback from here and SF.
The return of shooting part of Frontier Skies
Ultra Satan! whee

Overall, I enjoyed this year on Gaia and looking forward to 2013. Since after-all Gaia will official be 10 years old. Hopefully, community wise we will be even better and I join in some of the events. IDK. So thanks everyone for doing whatever with or to me this year. Rather you were an annoying jerk or a fellow Moonie. wink LMAO good times.

Spoons:
Things you did this year on Gaia
Things you wanted to do this year
Things you want to do next year
Things you are looking forward to in 2013

Edit: Wow this thread is still going on! Thank you for sharing all your plans for this year and all the achievements you made last year. This has been a fun read. 3nodding Happy New Years everyone!

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
I feel like I've lost touch with a very good friend, due to my ineptness at keeping friends sweatdrop and her busy life/serious RL problems. I am very, very sad about this. But, then again, I made a whole load of new friends and cool aquaintences during the 2k12 Rejected Olympics! What started out as like minded Bartonites posting their progress/chatting in two themed threads turned into a sucessful guild where we still chat and have creative/fun stuff goin' on. biggrin

I wanted to be able to buy a Jacked up Shirt, which is my no.1 most wanted item, but still, nope. sweatdrop I also wanted to be more creative and do avatar art or join in RPs but due to my full-time work schedule I could not, due to my being too tired from work or just my ol' plain laziness. *sigh*

I want to make a a hangout thread because I have had the idea planned since, like, ages ago! I want to make (and keep updated!) a wishlist/quest thread and I want to try and earn more gold by Booty Grabbing and making Philosopher's Caches. I would also like to try and do more free avatar art or sell it cheap (because a lot of avi art seems very expensive to me nowadays) and make new friends.

I am looking forward to new items, new events and new peeps! whee

I just posted in another thread saying I will be interested to see how Gaia keeps itself fresh in it's 10th year and what updates and changes we could expect to see in 2013. I hope more people join Gaia and it stays a fun place for me to log in to. smile

Dangerous Visionary

n o i r i s t
I feel like I've lost touch with a very good friend, due to my ineptness at keeping friends sweatdrop and her busy life/serious RL problems. I am very, very sad about this. But, then again, I made a whole load of new friends and cool aquaintences during the 2k12 Rejected Olympics! What started out as like minded Bartonites posting their progress/chatting in two themed threads turned into a sucessful guild where we still chat and have creative/fun stuff goin' on. biggrin

I wanted to be able to buy a Jacked up Shirt, which is my no.1 most wanted item, but still, nope. sweatdrop I also wanted to be more creative and do avatar art or join in RPs but due to my full-time work schedule I could not, due to my being too tired from work or just my ol' plain laziness. *sigh*

I want to make a a hangout thread because I have had the idea planned since, like, ages ago! I want to make (and keep updated!) a wishlist/quest thread and I want to try and earn more gold by Booty Grabbing and making Philosopher's Caches. I would also like to try and do more free avatar art or sell it cheap (because a lot of avi art seems very expensive to me nowadays) and make new friends.

I am looking forward to new items, new events and new peeps! whee

I just posted in another thread saying I will be interested to see how Gaia keeps itself fresh in it's 10th year and what updates and changes we could expect to see in 2013. I hope more people join Gaia and it stays a fun place for me to log in to. smile

Tch losing friends suck and we did lose a lot of really passionate people this year on Gaia. (Can't name names tho) sweatdrop Good luck on your goals for next year! Yeah Avatar Art these days are off the charts. I haven't gotten any in ages but then again I just never bother. LOL plus I'm always cosplaying my avatar so it makes it even more difficult .

Well Gaia can keep itself fresh by revamping and updating a lot of the features people have been asking forever and half for. LOL. Like the inventory system, guilds, and such. I would like to see Games get a revamp so people will finally start chatting again in them. Maybe they can "rip off" some of Tinier Me games like Sevens and Old Maid. TEE HEE

Thanks for posting.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Miss-dark8607
Well Gaia can keep itself fresh by revamping and updating a lot of the features people have been asking forever and half for. LOL. Like the inventory system, guilds, and such. I would like to see Games get a revamp so people will finally start chatting again in them. Maybe they can "rip off" some of Tinier Me games like Sevens and Old Maid. TEE HEE

Thanks for posting.

There should be an avatar shop catering exclusively for cosplays! See, I can come up with ideas I just don't have the energy/full interest/skill/time to do them. lol

Yeah, I really hope we get a Guilds update next year, Now that I am hanging out in one a lot I've noticed the out of date posting/replying system...

And if Gaia could make rip off Popcap games (I like the word games!) or especially a rip-off of Bejeweled and we could recieve gold, oh my gosh I would be soooo happeh! whee

Dangerous Visionary

n o i r i s t
Miss-dark8607

Thanks for posting.

There should be an avatar shop catering exclusively for cosplays! See, I can come up with ideas I just don't have the energy/full interest/skill/time to do them. lol

Yeah, I really hope we get a Guilds update next year, Now that I am hanging out in one a lot I've noticed the out of date posting/replying system...

And if Gaia could make rip off Popcap games (I like the word games!) or especially a rip-off of Bejeweled and we could recieve gold, oh my gosh I would be soooo happeh! whee

Or monopoly! So many wonderful games they could add but let's not forget the game we ALREADY have. I would love to bet more than three tokens at a time ya know. Oh and mecha Neko store is kind of cosplay like but eh.

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

This year was very good to me. It took things from me but
gave me better things in return. I am quite pleased.

A lot of things. I think this year was the year I have been most active on the
forums and such. My post count, while still pretty small, shot up a lot. XD
Not to mention the milestones I hit this year. One million tcl in zOMG, I
made a lot more friends, I actually talk to people I see around a lot and
opened up a bit more. Not to mention I bought Thea hair. xd It is basically
my favorite hair on Gaia. I may go without it for a few days but I seem to
just go right back to it. I also bought it when it was hovering around 40 mil
pure so that's a nice accomplishment imo.

My one goal this year was to get 100 mil pure. I got so close in these
last few days of the year u__u but I ended up buying something since
I didn't get myself a Christmas gift. And you know, I always have to
buy myself something.. XD I am under 10 mil from the goal but damn.
I was so close. I didn't think I'd make it.. then I got really close.. then
shot myself in the foot. Typical Soubi move. XD

Get 100 mil. emotion_donotwant
I also want to be active on here still. My job kills me. I have so much
going on and hardly any time to do what I want anymore but I'm going
to try my best.

New RIGs, new MCs.. new items in general. I get bored easily so I like
when I get new item eye candy frequently. I always enjoy new items..
especially when a RIG comes out and I stalk the item thread when
they're being found. It's actually pretty fun for me. I don't know why..
>u<

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Golden Gawker

>>>: Gaia turning 10! OMG! And I will have been here for 9 years.., erhmagerd classified_fu
But really, I hope they do a MEGA ULTRA EFFING PALOOZA event for Gaia's
anniversary, and not just an announcement with a "Hay, we're turning 10, have an item!"
And I'm actually looking forward to Towns 2 and the animated item "Flash space legs" XD
Tried looking back to see if I even posted enough to block out what I posted in this kinda thread last year
and I did, mostly thanks to the diedrich crusades

but if I'm remembering correctly my resolutions were something like
-Focus on my art
-Stop spending so much time dicking around online
& Socialize more

not much improvement
but it wasn't a complete bust
Next Year will just have to be Round 2

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I became a FA! I'm on Gaia often so it has always been eDream of mine to help clean up the place I love. User Image
I really wanted to be secure financially on Gaia via vending, but that did not happen and I just did not put in the effort after a few months to watch the MP. sweatdrop
I want to start drawing again on Gaia. I'm going to do more art auctions and maybe join a joint art shop again, since my old one died out. Damn you real life!
- Items. Specially light blue items I am always looking forward too, so I'm always looking forward to the new updates. Oh and I want a new face mole, one that will look good while wearing lipstick. ninja

Dangerous Visionary

Soubi-chu
My one goal this year was to get 100 mil pure. I got so close in these
last few days of the year u__u but I ended up buying something since
I didn't get myself a Christmas gift. And you know, I always have to
buy myself something.. XD I am under 10 mil from the goal but damn.
I was so close. I didn't think I'd make it..

I'm sorry I'm just kind of in awe right now. I barely got half a million and was thinking I was super hardcore but then you posted this and I'm gonk *basically feeling forever poor* LOL. In any case good luck with all your goals and keep making your millions. emotion_jawdrop

Dangerous Visionary

Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I became a FA! I'm on Gaia often so it has always been eDream of mine to help clean up the place I love. User Image
I really wanted to be secure financially on Gaia via vending, but that did not happen and I just did not put in the effort after a few months to watch the MP. sweatdrop
I want to start drawing again on Gaia. I'm going to do more art auctions and maybe join a joint art shop again, since my old one died out. Damn you real life!
- Items. Specially light blue items I am always looking forward too, so I'm always looking forward to the new updates. Oh and I want a new face mole, one that will look good while wearing lipstick. ninja

Congrats on becoming a FA! Vending is hard but keep trying if I can make a few million doing it then anyone can! *missed a few opptunities in vending this year tho* LOL @ face moles xd Yeah hopefully your offline activities will ease up and you can get back to the arts and other Gaian stuff.

Devoted Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I was gone from gaia for 2 years and ever since janurary of 2012, until now, its my whole year of being on here. Most has changed a lot on gaia. So thank god next years gonna be a new year! Sad thing about this year though, is the farewell of one of the gaian staff lanky, the farewell coming with towns 1 and missed the old vh of this year a bit. Love the new vh =3

Dangerous Visionary

Anti-Ling
Tried looking back to see if I even posted enough to block out what I posted in this kinda thread last year
and I did, mostly thanks to the diedrich crusades

but if I'm remembering correctly my resolutions were something like
-Focus on my art
-Stop spending so much time dicking around online
& Socialize more

not much improvement
but it wasn't a complete bust
Next Year will just have to be Round 2

Well thanks for posting! So hey you completed some of your goals already! xd Just continuing posting and commenting and I'm sure you will make new friends and boost up your post count.

Dangerous Visionary

Goddess_Lightning
I was gone from gaia for 2 years and ever since janurary of 2012, until now, its my whole year of being on here. Most has changed a lot on gaia. So thank god next years gonna be a new year! Sad thing about this year though, is the farewell of one of the gaian staff lanky, the farewell coming with towns 1 and missed the old vh of this year a bit. Love the new vh =3

Well welcome back to Gaia and yeah things change but you get used to it.

houyu's Husbando

Lily-livered Hoarder

I started being active on gaia and lurked in the forums. Previously, I never really participated in community activities. I came back for events but only those that didn't require my participation in the forums. And became a millionaire on gaia, even if it's very very short term.

have amusing or pretty avatars. somewhat achieved.

earn more gold, maybe open a shop for artworks or something :c not sure about the latter 'cos I rather sell for real world currency if anyone even wanted my drawings.

the events, manga updates and new evolving items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff