Thanks for clicking on this thread

now take some gold 0.8125 81.2% [ 52 ]
and maybe post? 0.1875 18.8% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Dangerous Visionary

Hikaridranz
Things you did this year on Gaia
I started being active on gaia and lurked in the forums. Previously, I never really participated in community activities. I came back for events but only those that didn't require my participation in the forums. And became a millionaire on gaia, even if it's very very short term.

Things you wanted to do this year
have amusing or pretty avatars. somewhat achieved.

Things you want to do next year
earn more gold, maybe open a shop for artworks or something :c not sure about the latter 'cos I rather sell for real world currency if anyone even wanted my drawings.

Things you are looking forward to in 2013
the events, manga updates and new evolving items.

WHOA more artists hitting my topic. emotion_kirakira *wonders if she is popular with artists somehow* Wait aren't most of the events forum-related these days though so which events were you doing? The ZOMG ones? Well I hope next year is a good one for you.

Stellar Succubus

Hey, In Australia, it's 2013 already... we are in the future and we have flying cars!

Awesome, huh?!

I didn't do much this year on Gaia. I did finish a couple of decent quests though.

I'd like to quest more, I'd like to quest alongside someone again!

houyu's Husbando

Lily-livered Hoarder

Miss-dark8607
WHOA more artists hitting my topic. emotion_kirakira *wonders if she is popular with artists somehow* Wait aren't most of the events forum-related these days though so which events were you doing? The ZOMG ones? Well I hope next year is a good one for you.

I meant previously xd I used to only participate in events that I can do alone, but since recently everything's forum-based, I started participating in forums more. It's 12.06am now and there are fireworks out there =v=

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I was more active in the forums and events, compared to last year where I didn't really bother with the events.

Participate in the events and earn achievements. Achieved that, which I'm happy about.

Earn more gold to get some of the expensive items off my wishlist. Continue saving up GC by doing the free offers, if we get another Black Friday Sale.

New items. I always love it when we get new items. When new RIGs come out I like to lurk the thread to see what items are being found.
Gaia's 10th anniversary. New achievements and titles. Participating in the events.

fxxkin demon

This year I tried to be more active in the forums and make a few friends. I think I did all right in that respect. I also completed a couple of expensive and long quests. Nice Suit for Work is mine and here to stay. cool

For 2013 I 'd like to continue being active in the forums. From Gaia I'd like to see more masculine items and an awesome party for the 10th anniversary.

Dangerous Visionary

VVhip
Hey, In Australia, it's 2013 already... we are in the future and we have flying cars!

Awesome, huh?!

I didn't do much this year on Gaia. I did finish a couple of decent quests though.

I'd like to quest more, I'd like to quest alongside someone again!

LOL! You LIED! emotion_donotwant Didn't get a flying car. emotion_0A0

OOOH duo quests? That sound kind of fun.

Dangerous Visionary

Hikaridranz
Miss-dark8607

I meant previously xd I used to only participate in events that I can do alone, but since recently everything's forum-based, I started participating in forums more. It's 12.06am now and there are fireworks out there =v=

Oh that makes sense. LOL. Hoped you enjoyed the fireworks

Dangerous Visionary

sometimesalways
This year I tried to be more active in the forums and make a few friends. I think I did all right in that respect. I also completed a couple of expensive and long quests. Nice Suit for Work is mine and here to stay. cool

For 2013 I 'd like to continue being active in the forums. From Gaia I'd like to see more masculine items and an awesome party for the 10th anniversary.

Congrats on finishing your quests! They can be such a pain. emo Yeah more Masculine.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          I placed in the Avatar Arena for the first time, and ended up placing at least once in every month save for one. I finished up my aquarium life (RIP fishies). Started up my own art shop. Finished a multi-item quest and started another. Met and befriended lots of people. Hosted a few art auctions, two of which AB'd. Ended up on the high score table for a major event. Was a part of a memorable thread.

Pretty much all of the above.

Place at least once EVERY month this year. Generally improve my arena scores. Finish up some backlogged commissions so I can open up my shop again. Talk more with my friends. Finish up my current, very large quest and start a quest which focuses on more expensive items (ie not so many items below 200k, more items above 2M). Develop an additional style to sell in my shop. Oh, and save more GC here and there to add more to my Black Friday funds.

More interesting RIG themes, hopefully the continuation of prettifying MCs, Black Friday, and hopefully a new full-blown EI.

Distinct Explorer

The only thing I hope for in this new year are complete elimination of the Cash shop, bigger and better gold shop updates, Meili revived in the plot, more significant Josie appearances in the plot, and more plot updates in general.

Magic Hobo

This year on Gaia, I made some friends. I made some people mad at me too. The two may or may not have gone hand in hand. I started spending money on here again, because I have money to spend again, and I think it's only fair.

I wanted to roleplay more than I did last year, but y'know. I'm willing but my partners flake out.

This next year maybe I'll start that art shop. PFFTH LOL RIGHT SURE

in 2013 i want reapersun to take a class on sequential art/comics storytelling

Magical Kitten

- Started posting in the forums (haven't left the safety of guilds in a long time!).
- Finished Oisins quest over a couple months! 4laugh
- Finished Melodious Cantata quest in 2 days! scream
- Changed my username three times.
- Participated in events.
- Decided on my avatar style or "signature look".

- Be more active in the forums (achieved, but that was the easy one because anything is better than nothing lol).
- Start selling avi art (not achieved).
- Get Oisins Blessing (achieved!)

- Be even more active in the forums.
- Make a few friends.
- Start doing avi art for people other than myself, family, and very closest friends (scary proposition)
- Make a topic somewhere, anywhere, and don't let it die.

- MOAR ITEMZ scream Lol, specifically green items that are not neon, and more soft blues.
- Faster paced plot? Can we please hurry it up?
- Substantial gold shop updates. I seriously love the goldshops, we need more nice items that are usable in a wide variety of avis, and also more accessories! Small accessories are perfect for the goldshops.
- Gaia turning ten. Can't wait to see how they celebrate the double digits!

Nerd

♫♫
    Umm..um..I discovered I had the ability to vend pretty well which resulted in me making more gold than I've ever had.

Get everything that was on my wishlist,still working on it.

Finish my wishlist and maybe become more active in the community.

Items,items,items,and items

Dangerous Visionary

Denham

Place at least once EVERY month this year. Generally improve my arena scores. Finish up some backlogged commissions so I can open up my shop again. Talk more with my friends. Finish up my current, very large quest and start a quest which focuses on more expensive items (ie not so many items below 200k, more items above 2M). Develop an additional style to sell in my shop. Oh, and save more GC here and there to add more to my Black Friday funds.

More interesting RIG themes, hopefully the continuation of prettifying MCs, Black Friday, and hopefully a new full-blown EI.

Good luck in placing in the arenas! I know its hard and people like me can be really picky. (Though I only vote in the cosplay section)

Dangerous Visionary

Fractale
The only thing I hope for in this new year are complete elimination of the Cash shop, bigger and better gold shop updates, Meili revived in the plot, more significant Josie appearances in the plot, and more plot updates in general.

LOL the cash shop is here to stay. But everything is else is solid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff