Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Maybe it's just me, but I think the Stardust has something to do with the Animated items. They carry the same star icon, so, at first, I thought it was an animated item.
[[That scarf...

That scarf.......

THAT SCARF.

The mantle looks really nice, but the hat is a bit too much for my taste. So far these items seem pretty good.
]]

Wheezing Wench

They're pretty but I don't know if they really have that classic feel to them. If I saw those feathered items on someone's avatar I would probably assume that they're poses from rather inexpensive rig items. They just have that look to me. The nitemare neck scarf and mouse ears seem a little more fitting though.

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
i don't like them. confused

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
For being so rare they're not very cute.

Ruthless Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Wow, for somethings rare they're all VERY ugly.

Demonic Lover

I'm just glad I don't like those items sweatdrop I'm afraid that box will have something I (and many others) will love, being a GMG item it'll be extremely expensive, rare and thus out of reach ):

I can't wait to know what Stardust does, I think it'll end up being part of a recipe for a rare animated item =O

User Image
Happily, I want nothing.
My quest is safe! 8D

Loyal Lover

User Image

Pokemon Trainer Wolfie wants to battle...

I don't really like them. '~'
not my taste and kinda ugly. the scarf thingy I thought would be nice but after looking at it, I don't like it that much. And you know there is probably an angelic one in there too.

The stardust kinda makes me wonder. I thought it was an AI cause it has the same star background thingy but it's not cause it's sold in units. So it's something for AIs just don't know what it is... XP

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon Trainer Wolfie chooses Luxray

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
The Master of Dragons
Maybe it's just me, but I think the Stardust has something to do with the Animated items. They carry the same star icon, so, at first, I thought it was an animated item.
User Image
This is what I was thinking, too. User Image

Professional Novice

User Image
They aren't too bad-looking for gift box items. I'd kind of like that headdress if I had something good to wear with it.

I'm curious, are these the only items (so far) that come out of the golden box? I mean what are the "loser" items?

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i'd be happy to wear any of those items!

i too am curious about the stardust.

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
ugh @ nitemare scarfsashugliness. Those "wings" look like Praying Mantis pincers.

I do want that feathered mantle, though.
Nice. The only thing I'm interested in is the mantle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces