Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Ex Squared

Any thoughts on what the Philosopher's Cache will look like?
There's no real mystery there. Alchemical Formulae are marked with an image of the item they can craft. So the Philosopher's Cache is that blue bag with gold trim and a gold drawstring that's depicted on the formula.

Champion

There might be a pose where you hold a red rock. xd

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Ex Squared
Platonix
Ex Squared

There's no real mystery there. Alchemical Formulae are marked with an image of the item they can craft. So the Philosopher's Cache is that blue bag with gold trim and a gold drawstring that's depicted on the formula.

I hope that's not the only pose though....that would be really disappointing. lol

I'm wondering what the poses of the item themselves will look like. Like...what's with/in the bag?

For millions of gold it better be good.
Eeh...considering the formula involves Golden Giftboxes, and all of the formulae for Giftboxes involve lesser Giftboxes...I think the Philosopher's Cache might just be another container item like the Giftboxes. It might be guaranteed to hold rarer and more valuable components, or something like that.

Distinct Warlord

Damn, I so want a Golden Box right now. I guess I should post more and more until I find at least 5. emo

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Platonix
Ex Squared
Platonix
Ex Squared

I hope that's not the only pose though....that would be really disappointing. lol

I'm wondering what the poses of the item themselves will look like. Like...what's with/in the bag?

Eeh...considering the formula involves Golden Giftboxes, and all of the formulae for Giftboxes involve lesser Giftboxes...I think the Philosopher's Cache might just be another container item like the Giftboxes. It might be guaranteed to hold rarer and more valuable components, or something like that.

This is precisely what I was thinking. It's name even suggests this. Hopefully, considering the amount of golden giftboxes it apparently takes, you get more than just one rare ingredient! A dozen, maybe?
getting a golden gift box super rare im OL like 7 days a week havent been given even once

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Wait, if Philosopher's Cache is a Level 1 recipe, why does it require ten Golden Giftboxes to make? That is absurd.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

clarion's King

Super Model

Platonix
Ex Squared
Platonix
Ex Squared

That would be pretty awesome. Granted it would be ridiculously priced by users, but having super rare items is always fun, especially if the quality is on par with something like... Dernier*Cri for example.

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I think that the Philosopher's Cache will be a giftbox-like item that holds something. Perhaps the formula to make backwings?? :]]]]

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Wait, if Philosopher's Cache is a Level 1 recipe, why does it require ten Golden Giftboxes to make? That is absurd.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Because the formula to make a Golden Giftbox is also a level 1 formula, and pretty easy to craft if you've got $$$.

Partying Smoker

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
Waaa! Jumbo mouse ears. Oh Gaia heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers